Daily Diary - A job you can't refuse
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:38PM
Anyone who has accepted a job at experiential agency iDExperiential might want to think again after receiving its welcome video.
As if the cringe-worthy acting by the management at the beginning of the video wasn't enough to put prospective employees off, it then leaps into a Club 18-30 Ibiza-style party, with the "team" doing a conga around the office.
It is boosted by a star dwarf, a " Mexican" playing the vihuela, and a member of staff throwing a computer out of the window in a 'rock 'n' roll' style rage.
Who are all these crazed, hedonistic, just post-adolescent people? Fear not, the agency claims on its website, they are only "the UK's best brand ambassadors". Phew.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Events Manager - Luxury Fashion House Major Players £40000 - £58000 per annum, London
- Contract - International Media Manager - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package + bonus, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign