Daily Diary - A job you can't refuse
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:38PM
Anyone who has accepted a job at experiential agency iDExperiential might want to think again after receiving its welcome video.
As if the cringe-worthy acting by the management at the beginning of the video wasn't enough to put prospective employees off, it then leaps into a Club 18-30 Ibiza-style party, with the "team" doing a conga around the office.
It is boosted by a star dwarf, a " Mexican" playing the vihuela, and a member of staff throwing a computer out of the window in a 'rock 'n' roll' style rage.
Who are all these crazed, hedonistic, just post-adolescent people? Fear not, the agency claims on its website, they are only "the UK's best brand ambassadors". Phew.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Trade Marketing Manager-MAT.COVER, Travel, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £44000 per annum, Surrey
- Marketing Communications Exec, Luxury Travel, £26k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Interim Product & Propositions Manager Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, West Midlands
- Packaging Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Central London
- Digital Planning Manager - FMCG and Tech Aspire £35000 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood