Daily Diary - A job you can't refuse
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:38PM
Anyone who has accepted a job at experiential agency iDExperiential might want to think again after receiving its welcome video.
As if the cringe-worthy acting by the management at the beginning of the video wasn't enough to put prospective employees off, it then leaps into a Club 18-30 Ibiza-style party, with the "team" doing a conga around the office.
It is boosted by a star dwarf, a " Mexican" playing the vihuela, and a member of staff throwing a computer out of the window in a 'rock 'n' roll' style rage.
Who are all these crazed, hedonistic, just post-adolescent people? Fear not, the agency claims on its website, they are only "the UK's best brand ambassadors". Phew.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief