Daily Diary - A job you can't refuse
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:38PM
Anyone who has accepted a job at experiential agency iDExperiential might want to think again after receiving its welcome video.
As if the cringe-worthy acting by the management at the beginning of the video wasn't enough to put prospective employees off, it then leaps into a Club 18-30 Ibiza-style party, with the "team" doing a conga around the office.
It is boosted by a star dwarf, a " Mexican" playing the vihuela, and a member of staff throwing a computer out of the window in a 'rock 'n' roll' style rage.
Who are all these crazed, hedonistic, just post-adolescent people? Fear not, the agency claims on its website, they are only "the UK's best brand ambassadors". Phew.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Senior Account Director Red Sofa London £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager [Experiential] - Integrated Agency - Up to £31k Verbatim Search Up to £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager . Oxford/Banbury £30,000 plus bonus package to £40,000 plus Golf. Mark Paine Recruitment £30,000 plus bonus to £40,000 OTE plus car/ Golf, Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope