Daily Diary - A job you can't refuse
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:38PM
Anyone who has accepted a job at experiential agency iDExperiential might want to think again after receiving its welcome video.
As if the cringe-worthy acting by the management at the beginning of the video wasn't enough to put prospective employees off, it then leaps into a Club 18-30 Ibiza-style party, with the "team" doing a conga around the office.
It is boosted by a star dwarf, a " Mexican" playing the vihuela, and a member of staff throwing a computer out of the window in a 'rock 'n' roll' style rage.
Who are all these crazed, hedonistic, just post-adolescent people? Fear not, the agency claims on its website, they are only "the UK's best brand ambassadors". Phew.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy