Heinz offers users the chance to get name engraved on bean
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 11:44AM
Heinz is to unveil a new sauce, backed by significant marketing support, and is also launching a social media campaign, created by We Are Social, offering the chance for users to have their names engraved on a commemorative dried bean.
Details of the name of the sauce and the campaign are expected to be unveiled in the coming weeks.
The social media campaign, meanwhile, kicks off this week and is called 'Your Name On A Bean'.
The campaign will involve consumers taking part in a fun personality test to get the chance to have their name engraved on a special commemorative dried bean.
To take part, consumers need to log onto http://www.facebook.com /heinzbeanz and answer six light-hearted, multiple-choice questions, to find out what kind of "bean" they are.
Those who complete the quiz will be automatically entered into a draw to win an engraved dried bean that most matches their personality.
Heinz will select a winner from each bean variety every hour, which equates to 120 beans a day and 1.440 beans over the 10-day campaign.
Positioned as 'Beanz For Grown Up'’, Heinz Five Beanz contains five different beans – haricot, kidney, pinto, cannelloni and borlotti – in the classic Heiniz Beanz tomato sauce.
The social media campaign runs alongside a fully integrated campaign, including digital, print and outdoor advertising.
According to industry figures, Heinz Beanz range is the market leader in the beans category, with a 66% share of the market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- Head of Digital MCG Associates Very Attractive Tax Free Package, Dubai - UAE
- Marketing Manager - Youth Brand Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG - URGENT NEED Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool