Emporio Armani Diamonds to sponsor MTV Brand New for 2013
Emporio Armani Diamonds, the perfume, has signed a major deal to be the headline partner of 'MTV Brand New For 2013', MTV UK's annual campaign to promote some of the best new music.
This year’s' MTV 'Brand New', which includes stars such as Lady Gaga, Florence + The Machine and Adele among its alumni, will kick off with a launch event at the Emporio Armani store in Bond Street, London on 6 September.
From December, a series of Emporio Armani Diamonds-branded gigs will feature the 10 'Brand New For 2013' artistes and each gig will be broadcast on MTV UK, accompanied by Emporio Armani Diamonds idents.
The eight-month partnership, negotiated between ZenithOptimedia and MTV's ad sales partner Sky Media, will be promoted through on-air promos and teasers, online, social media and off-air brand marketing activity.
The launch event will feature a gig from another 'Brand New' graduate, Labrinth, and will be broadcast on MTV Music on 1 October at 9pm.
Mark Swift, vice-president, commercial director, Viacom Brand Solutions UK & Ireland, said: "'MTV Brand New For 2013' is about unearthing and supporting great new music talent.
"This partnership will seamlessly align Emporio Armani Diamonds with 'MTV Brand New For 2013', while promoting the perfume to UK audiences and underscoring the brand partnership to creatives, artists and the UK and international music industry."
Emporio Armani Diamonds is part of Armani's perfume range, in partnership with cosmetics giant L’Oréal.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Assistant Brand Manager FMCG Connect £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Marketing Manager Â– Media, London, up to £43k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £43000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London
- Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £26000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool