Campaign Media Awards 2012 extends entry deadline
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:21PM
The deadline for this year's Campaign Media Awards has been extended to Friday 31 August.
Agencies and media owners still have eleven days left to enter the awards, which champion and celebrate brilliant and inspiring creative media ideas.
This year’s awards, which will be taking place at London Hilton on Park Lane on Wednesday 21 November, will be chaired by Mindshare Worldwide, chief executive, Nick Emery.
Categories include the coveted Sales Team of the Year prizes for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
For more information on how to enter go to www.campaignmediaawards.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3