Campaign Media Awards 2012 extends entry deadline
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:21PM
The deadline for this year's Campaign Media Awards has been extended to Friday 31 August.
Agencies and media owners still have eleven days left to enter the awards, which champion and celebrate brilliant and inspiring creative media ideas.
This year’s awards, which will be taking place at London Hilton on Park Lane on Wednesday 21 November, will be chaired by Mindshare Worldwide, chief executive, Nick Emery.
Categories include the coveted Sales Team of the Year prizes for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
For more information on how to enter go to www.campaignmediaawards.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control