Campaign Media Awards 2012 extends entry deadline
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:21PM
The deadline for this year's Campaign Media Awards has been extended to Friday 31 August.
Agencies and media owners still have eleven days left to enter the awards, which champion and celebrate brilliant and inspiring creative media ideas.
This year’s awards, which will be taking place at London Hilton on Park Lane on Wednesday 21 November, will be chaired by Mindshare Worldwide, chief executive, Nick Emery.
Categories include the coveted Sales Team of the Year prizes for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
For more information on how to enter go to www.campaignmediaawards.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts