Campaign Media Awards 2012 extends entry deadline
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:21PM
The deadline for this year's Campaign Media Awards has been extended to Friday 31 August.
Agencies and media owners still have eleven days left to enter the awards, which champion and celebrate brilliant and inspiring creative media ideas.
This year’s awards, which will be taking place at London Hilton on Park Lane on Wednesday 21 November, will be chaired by Mindshare Worldwide, chief executive, Nick Emery.
Categories include the coveted Sales Team of the Year prizes for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
For more information on how to enter go to www.campaignmediaawards.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44