Campaign Media Awards 2012 extends entry deadline
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:21PM
The deadline for this year's Campaign Media Awards has been extended to Friday 31 August.
Agencies and media owners still have eleven days left to enter the awards, which champion and celebrate brilliant and inspiring creative media ideas.
This year’s awards, which will be taking place at London Hilton on Park Lane on Wednesday 21 November, will be chaired by Mindshare Worldwide, chief executive, Nick Emery.
Categories include the coveted Sales Team of the Year prizes for TV, radio, digital, print, outdoor and cross-media, as well as Media Campaign of the Year.
For more information on how to enter go to www.campaignmediaawards.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough