Argos owner in roster hunt
By John Owens, prweek.com, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
The high street giant behind Argos and Homebase is searching for a roster of agencies as it attempts to better engage in current affairs.
Home Retail Group is on the hunt for a six-figure roster to support both brands across consumer and corporate comms, with regional support also playing a key role.
Director of corporate affairs Chris Wermann said the process was part of a PR drive to ensure the firm was engaging customers on topical issues that mattered to them.
'It's about engaging with the popular agenda, and we are looking to broaden our reach into bigger topics,' he said.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire