Argos owner in roster hunt
By John Owens, prweek.com, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
The high street giant behind Argos and Homebase is searching for a roster of agencies as it attempts to better engage in current affairs.
Home Retail Group is on the hunt for a six-figure roster to support both brands across consumer and corporate comms, with regional support also playing a key role.
Director of corporate affairs Chris Wermann said the process was part of a PR drive to ensure the firm was engaging customers on topical issues that mattered to them.
'It's about engaging with the popular agenda, and we are looking to broaden our reach into bigger topics,' he said.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Development Consultant x 2 Rare Selection Up to £48000 + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni