Honda appoints Suzuki to head up European marketing
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 10:45AM
Honda has appointed internal candidate Satoshi Suzuki to a senior European marketing role, after previous incumbent Tom Gardner was promoted to head up Honda Portugal.
Suzuki, previously head of product planning at Honda, is to take on the expanded role of general manager of product planning and marketing.
The post is one of the most senior at Honda across Europe.
Suzuki is taking on a slightly different role to the one held by Gardner, whose duties were more centred on marketing.
The job changes take effect immediately.
In early 2010, Honda promoted Gardner, previously UK head of marketing for cars, to the European role.
He took on his first senior marketing position at Honda in 2007, when he became head of marketing, a role he held until 2010.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne