Honda appoints Suzuki to head up European marketing
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 10:45AM
Honda has appointed internal candidate Satoshi Suzuki to a senior European marketing role, after previous incumbent Tom Gardner was promoted to head up Honda Portugal.
Suzuki, previously head of product planning at Honda, is to take on the expanded role of general manager of product planning and marketing.
The post is one of the most senior at Honda across Europe.
Suzuki is taking on a slightly different role to the one held by Gardner, whose duties were more centred on marketing.
The job changes take effect immediately.
In early 2010, Honda promoted Gardner, previously UK head of marketing for cars, to the European role.
He took on his first senior marketing position at Honda in 2007, when he became head of marketing, a role he held until 2010.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £34000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Retail Marketing Executive - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits,
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £23K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show