Honda appoints Suzuki to head up European marketing
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 10:45AM
Honda has appointed internal candidate Satoshi Suzuki to a senior European marketing role, after previous incumbent Tom Gardner was promoted to head up Honda Portugal.
Suzuki, previously head of product planning at Honda, is to take on the expanded role of general manager of product planning and marketing.
The post is one of the most senior at Honda across Europe.
Suzuki is taking on a slightly different role to the one held by Gardner, whose duties were more centred on marketing.
The job changes take effect immediately.
In early 2010, Honda promoted Gardner, previously UK head of marketing for cars, to the European role.
He took on his first senior marketing position at Honda in 2007, when he became head of marketing, a role he held until 2010.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned