Honda appoints Suzuki to head up European marketing
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 10:45AM
Honda has appointed internal candidate Satoshi Suzuki to a senior European marketing role, after previous incumbent Tom Gardner was promoted to head up Honda Portugal.
Suzuki, previously head of product planning at Honda, is to take on the expanded role of general manager of product planning and marketing.
The post is one of the most senior at Honda across Europe.
Suzuki is taking on a slightly different role to the one held by Gardner, whose duties were more centred on marketing.
The job changes take effect immediately.
In early 2010, Honda promoted Gardner, previously UK head of marketing for cars, to the European role.
He took on his first senior marketing position at Honda in 2007, when he became head of marketing, a role he held until 2010.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated