Honda appoints Suzuki to head up European marketing
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 10:45AM
Honda has appointed internal candidate Satoshi Suzuki to a senior European marketing role, after previous incumbent Tom Gardner was promoted to head up Honda Portugal.
Suzuki, previously head of product planning at Honda, is to take on the expanded role of general manager of product planning and marketing.
The post is one of the most senior at Honda across Europe.
Suzuki is taking on a slightly different role to the one held by Gardner, whose duties were more centred on marketing.
The job changes take effect immediately.
In early 2010, Honda promoted Gardner, previously UK head of marketing for cars, to the European role.
He took on his first senior marketing position at Honda in 2007, when he became head of marketing, a role he held until 2010.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Media Insight Executive - Client Side Elizabeth Norman International £24000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief