Tetley claims media first with 4oD pause ads
Tetley ads that invite viewers to "Make time. Make Tetley" will appear on Channel 4's on-demand lifestyle programming during the next three months whenever a programme is paused, in the first placement of its type.
MediaVest has booked the AdPause, which is one of Channel 4's recently released enhanced video ad formats.
The ads will appear from today and MediaVest expects they will reach more than three million pauses across the exclusive three-month tenancy period.
The campaign includes a TV ad that first aired on 13 August and features a young woman updating her social media page with a post about getting her dream job.
Before posting, she imagines the kind of clichéd responses she would get from her social media network. She then realises, thanks to Tetley, that she would much rather share her news, face to face, over a cup of tea with her best friends.
The ad concludes with the real friends enjoying their tea and friendly banter.
Steve Parker, managing director at MediaVest, said: "The digital age pulls us apart as much as it brings us together so Tetley, MediaVest and Channel 4 have partnered to create the first ever live pause advertising campaign that makes light of the natural synergy between pausing and having a tea break."Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire