Luke Nathans is named Iris APAC chief
By Emily Tan, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 12:10PM
Iris' Luke Nathans has been promoted to the post of regional chief executive officer for Asia-Pacific from his previous role as regional development director for the area.
According to Campaign Asia, Nathans will report to Ian Millner and Stewart Shanley, Iris's joint global chief executive officers. He will be based out of the network's Singapore office
Nathans will continue to chair the Asia-Pacific board of Iris, which comprises the leaders of Iris's offices in Asia as well as its leaders in creative, planning, consulting and digital.
Nathans steps into a role vacated by Josh Thomson who left his position with Iris to head strategic consultancy Concise in Australia last April. Millner has been filling the role for the past 18 months prior to Nathans' appointment.
According to Millner, Nathan's appointment is part of the network's overall growth strategy.
Millner said: "As the network grows, it will become more important to release more autonomy internationally to enable iris to continue empowering talented and entrepreneurial people in the diverse and exciting markets we now operate in."
Nathans has been with Iris for four years, joining as managing director of the agency's Asia-Pacific experiential arm. Prior to this, he worked for agencies including Ogilvy & Mather, OgilvyOne, Belgiovane Williams Mackay, G2, The One Centre and TBWA Tequila UK.
In his new role, Nathans will play a key role in iris' planned entry into the Middle-East and North Africa.
The network recently launched in Indonesia, via a licensing deal with Indonesian agency Nava+ and its current headcount in APAC stands at 400.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - 6 Month Contract - West London - Retail Ninesharp Negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - CRM, direct mail, up to £27k The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £27k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Director Premier Media £60000 - £80000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Coordinator Dynamic New Alliances £23000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad