Luke Nathans is named Iris APAC chief
By Emily Tan, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 12:10PM
Iris' Luke Nathans has been promoted to the post of regional chief executive officer for Asia-Pacific from his previous role as regional development director for the area.
According to Campaign Asia, Nathans will report to Ian Millner and Stewart Shanley, Iris's joint global chief executive officers. He will be based out of the network's Singapore office
Nathans will continue to chair the Asia-Pacific board of Iris, which comprises the leaders of Iris's offices in Asia as well as its leaders in creative, planning, consulting and digital.
Nathans steps into a role vacated by Josh Thomson who left his position with Iris to head strategic consultancy Concise in Australia last April. Millner has been filling the role for the past 18 months prior to Nathans' appointment.
According to Millner, Nathan's appointment is part of the network's overall growth strategy.
Millner said: "As the network grows, it will become more important to release more autonomy internationally to enable iris to continue empowering talented and entrepreneurial people in the diverse and exciting markets we now operate in."
Nathans has been with Iris for four years, joining as managing director of the agency's Asia-Pacific experiential arm. Prior to this, he worked for agencies including Ogilvy & Mather, OgilvyOne, Belgiovane Williams Mackay, G2, The One Centre and TBWA Tequila UK.
In his new role, Nathans will play a key role in iris' planned entry into the Middle-East and North Africa.
The network recently launched in Indonesia, via a licensing deal with Indonesian agency Nava+ and its current headcount in APAC stands at 400.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'