Luke Nathans is named Iris APAC chief
By Emily Tan, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 22 August 2012 12:10PM
Iris' Luke Nathans has been promoted to the post of regional chief executive officer for Asia-Pacific from his previous role as regional development director for the area.
According to Campaign Asia, Nathans will report to Ian Millner and Stewart Shanley, Iris's joint global chief executive officers. He will be based out of the network's Singapore office
Nathans will continue to chair the Asia-Pacific board of Iris, which comprises the leaders of Iris's offices in Asia as well as its leaders in creative, planning, consulting and digital.
Nathans steps into a role vacated by Josh Thomson who left his position with Iris to head strategic consultancy Concise in Australia last April. Millner has been filling the role for the past 18 months prior to Nathans' appointment.
According to Millner, Nathan's appointment is part of the network's overall growth strategy.
Millner said: "As the network grows, it will become more important to release more autonomy internationally to enable iris to continue empowering talented and entrepreneurial people in the diverse and exciting markets we now operate in."
Nathans has been with Iris for four years, joining as managing director of the agency's Asia-Pacific experiential arm. Prior to this, he worked for agencies including Ogilvy & Mather, OgilvyOne, Belgiovane Williams Mackay, G2, The One Centre and TBWA Tequila UK.
In his new role, Nathans will play a key role in iris' planned entry into the Middle-East and North Africa.
The network recently launched in Indonesia, via a licensing deal with Indonesian agency Nava+ and its current headcount in APAC stands at 400.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood