New business leagues (24 August 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 09:45AM
BETC London adds Diet Coke to its client list, while Walker Media captures the Harveys and Fox International Channels accounts.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Consultant - Qualitative & Quantitative Research Trace £40,000 to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience, Central London
- Creative Director Red Sofa London Ã‚£80000 - Ã‚£100000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Communications Stopgap Ã‚£95000 per annum + 6-12 months, London
- Digital Project Coordinator Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£28000 per annum, London
- Associate Director - Strategy & Innovation Trace £60,000 to £80,000, Central London