New business leagues (24 August 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 09:45AM
BETC London adds Diet Coke to its client list, while Walker Media captures the Harveys and Fox International Channels accounts.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits , Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Artworker - Outstanding Brand, In-house Team ADLIB Up to £30k, Berkshire
- Account Manager - Shopper - £30k - London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Major Players £30000 - £35000 per hour + Pension and benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)