New business leagues (24 August 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 09:45AM
BETC London adds Diet Coke to its client list, while Walker Media captures the Harveys and Fox International Channels accounts.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Analyst & Business Development Manager EMR £50000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Development Manager - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Senior Continuous Insight Manager - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £60k + car + bonus + benefits, Greater London
- Planning Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'