Saatchi & Saatchi scoops consolidated Everything Everywhere business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 10:30AM
Everything Everywhere is consolidating its advertising account into Publicis Groupe's Saatchi & Saatchi.
Everything Everywhere, the parent company, is set to drop the Orange and T-Mobile brands in 2013, and Orange's £43 million advertising account will leave the sister Publicis shop Fallon.
The combined spend for Orange and T-Mobile is expected to support a new Everything Everywhere consumer brand, to be handled by Saatchis, which holds T-Mobile's £42 million advertising account.
Saatchis is working on the estimated £100 million launch for the new Everything Everywhere brand.
The launch campaign, to be released in October, is set to be the biggest of its kind in the telecoms category since O2 was unveiled ten years ago.
The campaign is believed to star the actor Kevin Bacon and was filmed in Lewes, Sussex earlier this month, according to a report in the Sussex Express.
Last week, Everything Everywhere won the right to roll out the UK's first 4G mobile internet service in September. Everything Everywhere will introduce the new brand name at launch.
The company denies that Orange and T-Mobile will be dropped and says that the new brand will not compete with their propositions.
Saatchis was unavailable for comment.
Orange accounts for 10 per cent of Fallon's income. The brand first consolidated its advertising business into the agency in 2008 when Orange moved its £10 million Gold Spot ad account from Mother into Fallon without a pitch. Fallon already handled the rest of the brand's above-the-line business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Branding Agency - CONTRACT & PERM Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+generous benefits & bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - BRANDING & STRAGEGY Royds Raphael £38k-£45k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £35K+ & generous benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts