Inferno wins £5m NSPCC fundraising business
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:00AM
The NSPCC has appointed Inferno to handle its £5 million fundraising ad account.
Inferno won the business after a three-way competitive pitch in a process that started last month.
The appointment ends the NSPCC's long-standing relationship with its incumbent, Rapp. The agency had worked on the NSPCC account for 12 years and had been behind the activity for the charity's high-profile "Full Stop" and ChildLine campaigns.
Inferno's appointment strengthens its current relationship with the charity, which began earlier this year when it was hired to oversee the NSPCC's ad account for its Helpline service.
Now Inferno will be responsible for handling all of the NSPCC's fundraising activity, including DRTV across its ChildLine service, with campaigns expected to launch at the end of the year.
The NSPCC's media account is also under review.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey