JWT London wins Aero digital brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:10AM
JWT London has landed the digital account for the Nestle chocolate brand Aero.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed shops. It was previously handled by Skive.
Skive created Aero's recent social media campaign "AeroMail", which aimed to raise awareness of the bar.
The move consolidates JWT's grip on the Aero account. It works on the above-the-line business along with its sister Irish agency DDFH&B.
Last year, DDFH&B created a £4 million campaign to launch an Aero-branded biscuit that was aimed at women. It was also behind the "bubble squeak" activity that reintroduced Aero Caramel.
JWT created Aero's 2009 spot "feel the bubbles" in which a skateboarder navigated a sea of bubbles.
Last month, the agency won the digital account for Kit Kat, also a Nestle brand, which was also previously handled by Skive.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure