JWT London wins Aero digital brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:10AM
JWT London has landed the digital account for the Nestle chocolate brand Aero.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed shops. It was previously handled by Skive.
Skive created Aero's recent social media campaign "AeroMail", which aimed to raise awareness of the bar.
The move consolidates JWT's grip on the Aero account. It works on the above-the-line business along with its sister Irish agency DDFH&B.
Last year, DDFH&B created a £4 million campaign to launch an Aero-branded biscuit that was aimed at women. It was also behind the "bubble squeak" activity that reintroduced Aero Caramel.
JWT created Aero's 2009 spot "feel the bubbles" in which a skateboarder navigated a sea of bubbles.
Last month, the agency won the digital account for Kit Kat, also a Nestle brand, which was also previously handled by Skive.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- CRM Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + Company Car + Excellent Bonus , Milton Keynes
- Social Media Account Manager Hanson Search up to £35,000, London
- Senior Strategic Planner - Brand Engagement The Real Adventure £70-75,000 per annum +Benefits, Bristol / London
- Marketing Director EMR £125000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%