JWT London wins Aero digital brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:10AM
JWT London has landed the digital account for the Nestle chocolate brand Aero.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed shops. It was previously handled by Skive.
Skive created Aero's recent social media campaign "AeroMail", which aimed to raise awareness of the bar.
The move consolidates JWT's grip on the Aero account. It works on the above-the-line business along with its sister Irish agency DDFH&B.
Last year, DDFH&B created a £4 million campaign to launch an Aero-branded biscuit that was aimed at women. It was also behind the "bubble squeak" activity that reintroduced Aero Caramel.
JWT created Aero's 2009 spot "feel the bubbles" in which a skateboarder navigated a sea of bubbles.
Last month, the agency won the digital account for Kit Kat, also a Nestle brand, which was also previously handled by Skive.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Strategy Director Source £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, Manchester
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch