JWT London wins Aero digital brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:10AM
JWT London has landed the digital account for the Nestle chocolate brand Aero.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed shops. It was previously handled by Skive.
Skive created Aero's recent social media campaign "AeroMail", which aimed to raise awareness of the bar.
The move consolidates JWT's grip on the Aero account. It works on the above-the-line business along with its sister Irish agency DDFH&B.
Last year, DDFH&B created a £4 million campaign to launch an Aero-branded biscuit that was aimed at women. It was also behind the "bubble squeak" activity that reintroduced Aero Caramel.
JWT created Aero's 2009 spot "feel the bubbles" in which a skateboarder navigated a sea of bubbles.
Last month, the agency won the digital account for Kit Kat, also a Nestle brand, which was also previously handled by Skive.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'