JWT London wins Aero digital brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:10AM
JWT London has landed the digital account for the Nestle chocolate brand Aero.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed shops. It was previously handled by Skive.
Skive created Aero's recent social media campaign "AeroMail", which aimed to raise awareness of the bar.
The move consolidates JWT's grip on the Aero account. It works on the above-the-line business along with its sister Irish agency DDFH&B.
Last year, DDFH&B created a £4 million campaign to launch an Aero-branded biscuit that was aimed at women. It was also behind the "bubble squeak" activity that reintroduced Aero Caramel.
JWT created Aero's 2009 spot "feel the bubbles" in which a skateboarder navigated a sea of bubbles.
Last month, the agency won the digital account for Kit Kat, also a Nestle brand, which was also previously handled by Skive.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- User Experience Design Lead - Integrated Agency - £65K plus bens The Creative Recruiter Up to £65K + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Leicester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned