Proximity scoops Clearblue digital
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:15AM
Clearblue, the pregnancy and fertility products brand, has appointed Proximity London to handle its global digital account.
The brand is operated by Swiss Precision Diagnostics, which is part-owned by Procter & Gamble. It hired Proximity after a two-month pitch process.
Valeria Consorte, the design marketing associate director at Swiss Precision Diagnostics, handled the process. The Proximity pitch team was led by its new deputy managing director and chief innovation officer, Gabrielle Moss.
The account was previously held by Arc, the Leo Burnett-owned shop. Leo Burnett Group will remain Clearblue's global ad agency.
Consorte said: "Proximity demonstrated real expertise and a passion for marketing to women in the digital space."
Mike Dodds, the Proximity chief executive, said: "This win perfectly complements a number of other brands we have that speak to women."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account