Proximity scoops Clearblue digital
Clearblue, the pregnancy and fertility products brand, has appointed Proximity London to handle its global digital account.
The brand is operated by Swiss Precision Diagnostics, which is part-owned by Procter & Gamble. It hired Proximity after a two-month pitch process.
Valeria Consorte, the design marketing associate director at Swiss Precision Diagnostics, handled the process. The Proximity pitch team was led by its new deputy managing director and chief innovation officer, Gabrielle Moss.
The account was previously held by Arc, the Leo Burnett-owned shop. Leo Burnett Group will remain Clearblue's global ad agency.
Consorte said: "Proximity demonstrated real expertise and a passion for marketing to women in the digital space."
Mike Dodds, the Proximity chief executive, said: "This win perfectly complements a number of other brands we have that speak to women."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad