Proximity scoops Clearblue digital
Clearblue, the pregnancy and fertility products brand, has appointed Proximity London to handle its global digital account.
The brand is operated by Swiss Precision Diagnostics, which is part-owned by Procter & Gamble. It hired Proximity after a two-month pitch process.
Valeria Consorte, the design marketing associate director at Swiss Precision Diagnostics, handled the process. The Proximity pitch team was led by its new deputy managing director and chief innovation officer, Gabrielle Moss.
The account was previously held by Arc, the Leo Burnett-owned shop. Leo Burnett Group will remain Clearblue's global ad agency.
Consorte said: "Proximity demonstrated real expertise and a passion for marketing to women in the digital space."
Mike Dodds, the Proximity chief executive, said: "This win perfectly complements a number of other brands we have that speak to women."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief