Proximity scoops Clearblue digital
Clearblue, the pregnancy and fertility products brand, has appointed Proximity London to handle its global digital account.
The brand is operated by Swiss Precision Diagnostics, which is part-owned by Procter & Gamble. It hired Proximity after a two-month pitch process.
Valeria Consorte, the design marketing associate director at Swiss Precision Diagnostics, handled the process. The Proximity pitch team was led by its new deputy managing director and chief innovation officer, Gabrielle Moss.
The account was previously held by Arc, the Leo Burnett-owned shop. Leo Burnett Group will remain Clearblue's global ad agency.
Consorte said: "Proximity demonstrated real expertise and a passion for marketing to women in the digital space."
Mike Dodds, the Proximity chief executive, said: "This win perfectly complements a number of other brands we have that speak to women."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Head of Video - Global Brand Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London
- Account Manager, client side, property development sector £35k Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR EMR £60000 - £70000 per annum + £150k OTE, London
- Junior SEO Specialist Brand Recruitment £14000 - £18000 per annum + depending on experience, Kettering
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media