Proximity scoops Clearblue digital
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:15AM
Clearblue, the pregnancy and fertility products brand, has appointed Proximity London to handle its global digital account.
The brand is operated by Swiss Precision Diagnostics, which is part-owned by Procter & Gamble. It hired Proximity after a two-month pitch process.
Valeria Consorte, the design marketing associate director at Swiss Precision Diagnostics, handled the process. The Proximity pitch team was led by its new deputy managing director and chief innovation officer, Gabrielle Moss.
The account was previously held by Arc, the Leo Burnett-owned shop. Leo Burnett Group will remain Clearblue's global ad agency.
Consorte said: "Proximity demonstrated real expertise and a passion for marketing to women in the digital space."
Mike Dodds, the Proximity chief executive, said: "This win perfectly complements a number of other brands we have that speak to women."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Client Side ADLIB £ Competitive, Wiltshire
- Senior Brand Manager - Top Global FMCG Company Jarlett de Grouchy £56000 - £61000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, Berkshire
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot