Blossom Hill to sponsor Dallas on Channel 5
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:00AM
Blossom Hill, the Percy Fox & Co wine, has signed a seven-figure deal to sponsor the return of the 80s soap Dallas on Channel 5 as part of a £2.2 million autumn push behind the brand.
As part of the deal, which was developed by Carat, Blossom Hill will be the headline sponsor of Dallas when the new series is broadcast on Channel 5's TV channels and online platforms.
The partnership will also be promoted throughout Channel 5's parent group Northern & Shell's portfolio, including via advertorials and ad placements around TV listings and TV coverage in its newspapers and magazines.
The Dallas sponsorship is a central part of a £2.2 million campaign to reinforce Blossom Hill's positioning as the wine that "puts taste enjoyment first".
Louise Wright, an associate director at Carat, said: "This wide-reaching, strategic partnership takes advantage of opportunities across Northern & Shell's entire media portfolio and is a unique way to reach Blossom Hill's audience with a carefully targeted campaign."
The series is expected to launch on Channel 5 on 5 September.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44