Blossom Hill to sponsor Dallas on Channel 5
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:00AM
Blossom Hill, the Percy Fox & Co wine, has signed a seven-figure deal to sponsor the return of the 80s soap Dallas on Channel 5 as part of a £2.2 million autumn push behind the brand.
As part of the deal, which was developed by Carat, Blossom Hill will be the headline sponsor of Dallas when the new series is broadcast on Channel 5's TV channels and online platforms.
The partnership will also be promoted throughout Channel 5's parent group Northern & Shell's portfolio, including via advertorials and ad placements around TV listings and TV coverage in its newspapers and magazines.
The Dallas sponsorship is a central part of a £2.2 million campaign to reinforce Blossom Hill's positioning as the wine that "puts taste enjoyment first".
Louise Wright, an associate director at Carat, said: "This wide-reaching, strategic partnership takes advantage of opportunities across Northern & Shell's entire media portfolio and is a unique way to reach Blossom Hill's audience with a carefully targeted campaign."
The series is expected to launch on Channel 5 on 5 September.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne