Blossom Hill to sponsor Dallas on Channel 5
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 11:00AM
Blossom Hill, the Percy Fox & Co wine, has signed a seven-figure deal to sponsor the return of the 80s soap Dallas on Channel 5 as part of a £2.2 million autumn push behind the brand.
As part of the deal, which was developed by Carat, Blossom Hill will be the headline sponsor of Dallas when the new series is broadcast on Channel 5's TV channels and online platforms.
The partnership will also be promoted throughout Channel 5's parent group Northern & Shell's portfolio, including via advertorials and ad placements around TV listings and TV coverage in its newspapers and magazines.
The Dallas sponsorship is a central part of a £2.2 million campaign to reinforce Blossom Hill's positioning as the wine that "puts taste enjoyment first".
Louise Wright, an associate director at Carat, said: "This wide-reaching, strategic partnership takes advantage of opportunities across Northern & Shell's entire media portfolio and is a unique way to reach Blossom Hill's audience with a carefully targeted campaign."
The series is expected to launch on Channel 5 on 5 September.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham