Gosling joins TBWA to improve process
TBWA\London has hired the former MCBD creative services director Andrew Gosling for the same role.
Gosling, who has been in the advertising industry for 20 years, will be responsible for improving TBWA's creative output.
He will achieve this through a combination of ensuring efficient workflow procedures are in place and overseeing the forward-planning of the agency's creative department.
He will report directly to the TBWA\UK president, Robert Harwood-Matthews.
Before MCBD, where he spent 12 years, Gosling worked at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Gosling said: "TBWA\London is a growing agency and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. It's an exciting place to be."
Harwood-Matthews added: "Andrew was the perfect candidate for this role. He is a true expert in the challenges of multidisciplined marketing and brings 20 years' agency experience."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account