Gosling joins TBWA to improve process
TBWA\London has hired the former MCBD creative services director Andrew Gosling for the same role.
Gosling, who has been in the advertising industry for 20 years, will be responsible for improving TBWA's creative output.
He will achieve this through a combination of ensuring efficient workflow procedures are in place and overseeing the forward-planning of the agency's creative department.
He will report directly to the TBWA\UK president, Robert Harwood-Matthews.
Before MCBD, where he spent 12 years, Gosling worked at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Gosling said: "TBWA\London is a growing agency and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. It's an exciting place to be."
Harwood-Matthews added: "Andrew was the perfect candidate for this role. He is a true expert in the challenges of multidisciplined marketing and brings 20 years' agency experience."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Project Manager - up to £50K, plus benefits, South West London Story Recruitment up to £50K+ good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday