Gosling joins TBWA to improve process
TBWA\London has hired the former MCBD creative services director Andrew Gosling for the same role.
Gosling, who has been in the advertising industry for 20 years, will be responsible for improving TBWA's creative output.
He will achieve this through a combination of ensuring efficient workflow procedures are in place and overseeing the forward-planning of the agency's creative department.
He will report directly to the TBWA\UK president, Robert Harwood-Matthews.
Before MCBD, where he spent 12 years, Gosling worked at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Gosling said: "TBWA\London is a growing agency and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. It's an exciting place to be."
Harwood-Matthews added: "Andrew was the perfect candidate for this role. He is a true expert in the challenges of multidisciplined marketing and brings 20 years' agency experience."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity