Gosling joins TBWA to improve process
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 10:55AM
TBWA\London has hired the former MCBD creative services director Andrew Gosling for the same role.
Gosling, who has been in the advertising industry for 20 years, will be responsible for improving TBWA's creative output.
He will achieve this through a combination of ensuring efficient workflow procedures are in place and overseeing the forward-planning of the agency's creative department.
He will report directly to the TBWA\UK president, Robert Harwood-Matthews.
Before MCBD, where he spent 12 years, Gosling worked at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Gosling said: "TBWA\London is a growing agency and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. It's an exciting place to be."
Harwood-Matthews added: "Andrew was the perfect candidate for this role. He is a true expert in the challenges of multidisciplined marketing and brings 20 years' agency experience."Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Analyst- Social Media - Data Visualisation - Reporting Lipton Fleming £20000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Media Analyst - Start your career in Marketing Effectiveness? Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Qualitative mid-weight researchers Lipton Fleming £25000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London