Anchor dishes out memorabilia in online loyalty scheme
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 10:30AM
Anchor, the Arla-owned butter brand, is readying the launch of an online loyalty scheme called Anchor Rewards Club, which offers members branded memorabilia and location-based experiences.
The scheme is poised to roll out this week. Customers can collect points every time they purchase an Anchor product, which can then be redeemed on the standalone Anchor Rewards Club site.
Rewards include Anchor-branded aprons, cake dishes, butter and tea towels, or location-based deals including two-for-one on afternoon tea and £5 dining vouchers at participating hotels and restaurants.
The site will also host exclusive recipes and a monthly prize draw for Reward Club members.
The launch is being backed by a social media campaign, devised by Outside Line. Its includes blogger outreach to the Britmums network, a Facebook content push and Twitter activity, which will give away bonus points to followers.
It will also be promoting the scheme on Anchor’s monthly "Moosletters" and its CRM programme.
Anchor ran a loyalty scheme last year, as part of its wider campaign to promote its 125th year anniversary. This scheme is a long-term play for the brand.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Content Manager - £50k - Hertfordshire Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bens, Hertfordshire
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4