Anchor dishes out memorabilia in online loyalty scheme
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 10:30AM
Anchor, the Arla-owned butter brand, is readying the launch of an online loyalty scheme called Anchor Rewards Club, which offers members branded memorabilia and location-based experiences.
The scheme is poised to roll out this week. Customers can collect points every time they purchase an Anchor product, which can then be redeemed on the standalone Anchor Rewards Club site.
Rewards include Anchor-branded aprons, cake dishes, butter and tea towels, or location-based deals including two-for-one on afternoon tea and £5 dining vouchers at participating hotels and restaurants.
The site will also host exclusive recipes and a monthly prize draw for Reward Club members.
The launch is being backed by a social media campaign, devised by Outside Line. Its includes blogger outreach to the Britmums network, a Facebook content push and Twitter activity, which will give away bonus points to followers.
It will also be promoting the scheme on Anchor’s monthly "Moosletters" and its CRM programme.
Anchor ran a loyalty scheme last year, as part of its wider campaign to promote its 125th year anniversary. This scheme is a long-term play for the brand.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Manager, Bracknell Blue Tree Recruits £28,000 - £30,000, Bracknell, Berkshire
- Account Manager, Theale Blue Tree Recruits £35,000 - £38,000, Theale, Reading
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment Ã‚£27000 per annum, Northampton
- Junior Integrated Designer, Wokingham Blue Tree Recruits £17,000 - £23,000, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Marketing and Communications Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£65000 per annum + exceptional benefits, St. Albans