Anchor dishes out memorabilia in online loyalty scheme
Anchor, the Arla-owned butter brand, is readying the launch of an online loyalty scheme called Anchor Rewards Club, which offers members branded memorabilia and location-based experiences.
The scheme is poised to roll out this week. Customers can collect points every time they purchase an Anchor product, which can then be redeemed on the standalone Anchor Rewards Club site.
Rewards include Anchor-branded aprons, cake dishes, butter and tea towels, or location-based deals including two-for-one on afternoon tea and £5 dining vouchers at participating hotels and restaurants.
The site will also host exclusive recipes and a monthly prize draw for Reward Club members.
The launch is being backed by a social media campaign, devised by Outside Line. Its includes blogger outreach to the Britmums network, a Facebook content push and Twitter activity, which will give away bonus points to followers.
It will also be promoting the scheme on Anchor’s monthly "Moosletters" and its CRM programme.
Anchor ran a loyalty scheme last year, as part of its wider campaign to promote its 125th year anniversary. This scheme is a long-term play for the brand.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London