Campaign Viral Chart: Lego's brand story stacks up most shares
Lego takes the top spot this week with a 17-minute animation that traces its origins back to a carpenter in 1930s Denmark, while an ad for Lady Gaga's Fame perfume also appears in the top 10.
The Lego video, which was created by Lani Pixels, was shared 27,185 times in seven days.
Volvo stages an impressive stunt showing a woman walking a highwire between two moving trucks, featuring second in the chart with 24,050 shares for its behind the scenes video by Forsman and Bodenfors.
The adidas viral featuring TeamGB athletes has fallen out of the top 10, but the brand still features in third place with a basketball viral announcing the return of US player Derrick Rose.
Elsewhere in the chart EA remains popular with its Fifa 13 trailer and 'The Walking Dead' zombie experiment still holds life for viral viewers.
The chart, produced in conjunction with Unruly, ranks ads according to the number of times they have been shared on Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere.
Ads launched more than 30-days ago are not included.
1. Lego 'the Lego story' by Lani Pixels
27,185 shares this week
All time: 138,847 shares
2. Volvo 'the ballerina stunt' by Forsman and Bodenfors
24,050 shares this week
All time: 32,350 shares
3. Adidas 'the return of Derrick Rose' by 180 LA
12,874 shares this week
All time: 49,216 shares
4. EA Sports 'Fifa13 skills' created in-house
9,703 shares this week
All time: 51,734 shares
5. Samsung 'introducing Galaxy Note' by Cheil
7,921 shares this week
All time: 15,670 shares
6. The Walking Dead 'zombie experiment NYC' by Thinkmodo
7,473 shares this week
All time: 379,171 shares
7. Lady Gaga Fame 'eau de parfum' by Blackdog Films / RSA Production
7,134 shares this week
All time: 58,149 shares
8. Ragu 'long day of childhood' by Barton F Graff 9000
7,116 shares this week
All time: 82,481 shares
9. Little Babies Ice Cream 'this is a special time' created in-house
6,324 shares this week
All time: 156,312 shares
10. Nintendo 'new Super Mario Bros' by Alerte Orange
6,243 shares this week
All time: 10,645 shares
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PPC Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director - FMCG Research Agency NG Digital Marketing c £55k, Central London
- Senior Partner Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing between £300-350 day rate, Central London
- Digital Business Analyst - London - eCommerce/mCommerce Salt Negotiable rates, City of London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?