Old Spice pumps out interactive music activity
Wieden & Kennedy Portland has created a digital campaign for Old Spice to promote Danger Zone, the brand's latest scent, which features muscleman Terry Crews playing a drum set with his muscles.
The video features Crews strapped to a makeshift drum kit, surrounded cymbals, saxophones and a keyboard.
He plays a song by moving his muscles, which are attached to a set of pads on his pecks, arms and abdomen that are hooked up to the instruments.
The video then turns into an interactive experience in which consumers can control Crews' muscles and the sounds he produces through their own keyboard, and then record their own version of the song for Danger Zone.
The video was created through a collaboration between Wieden & Kennedy Portland, video platform Vimeo, director Tom Kuntz, Mackenzie Cutler and production company The Mill.
Vimeo has built a custom experience and a creation tool for Old Spice that can be embedded into all of the brand’s social media channels.Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Woburn Sands
- Senior Packaging Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Capability Manager - Kingston Upon Thames Stopgap negotiable, Kingston upon Thames
- Web Trading Manager Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, South East England