Posterscope's Frank Bryant quits for Talon
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:20AM
Frank Bryant has left Posterscope after 20 years to join independent outdoor media agency Talon as a director and shareholder.
Bryant, who was client services director at Posterscope, will begin his new role in February 2013 after six months' gardening leave.
Nick Jarman, managing director at Talon, said: "Not only are Frank's industry knowledge and contacts outstanding, he is also a hugely experienced and respected figure.
"When Eric Newnham became a shareholder last month, we said that it was our first step in creating a strong, forward-thinking and innovative agency. Frank's appointment is the next step."
Newnham said: "Talon's independence was a key factor in attracting my interest in the agency and Frank feels the same.
"Talon isn't just claiming to be different – as a team we are giving clients access to some of the best advice the sector has to offer, as well as fresh thinking and a fresh approach. Frank's contribution to this mix will be invaluable."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show