Posterscope's Frank Bryant quits for Talon
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:20AM
Frank Bryant has left Posterscope after 20 years to join independent outdoor media agency Talon as a director and shareholder.
Bryant, who was client services director at Posterscope, will begin his new role in February 2013 after six months' gardening leave.
Nick Jarman, managing director at Talon, said: "Not only are Frank's industry knowledge and contacts outstanding, he is also a hugely experienced and respected figure.
"When Eric Newnham became a shareholder last month, we said that it was our first step in creating a strong, forward-thinking and innovative agency. Frank's appointment is the next step."
Newnham said: "Talon's independence was a key factor in attracting my interest in the agency and Frank feels the same.
"Talon isn't just claiming to be different – as a team we are giving clients access to some of the best advice the sector has to offer, as well as fresh thinking and a fresh approach. Frank's contribution to this mix will be invaluable."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media