Posterscope's Frank Bryant quits for Talon
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:20AM
Frank Bryant has left Posterscope after 20 years to join independent outdoor media agency Talon as a director and shareholder.
Bryant, who was client services director at Posterscope, will begin his new role in February 2013 after six months' gardening leave.
Nick Jarman, managing director at Talon, said: "Not only are Frank's industry knowledge and contacts outstanding, he is also a hugely experienced and respected figure.
"When Eric Newnham became a shareholder last month, we said that it was our first step in creating a strong, forward-thinking and innovative agency. Frank's appointment is the next step."
Newnham said: "Talon's independence was a key factor in attracting my interest in the agency and Frank feels the same.
"Talon isn't just claiming to be different – as a team we are giving clients access to some of the best advice the sector has to offer, as well as fresh thinking and a fresh approach. Frank's contribution to this mix will be invaluable."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Flame Artist - Visual Effects Sky Negotiable, London
- Innovation Director - Creative Direction & Design Management Bamboo Crowd £60k - £75k , London (Central)
- Sales Manager - Branded Content & programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + commission & benefits, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad