Posterscope's Frank Bryant quits for Talon
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:20AM
Frank Bryant has left Posterscope after 20 years to join independent outdoor media agency Talon as a director and shareholder.
Bryant, who was client services director at Posterscope, will begin his new role in February 2013 after six months' gardening leave.
Nick Jarman, managing director at Talon, said: "Not only are Frank's industry knowledge and contacts outstanding, he is also a hugely experienced and respected figure.
"When Eric Newnham became a shareholder last month, we said that it was our first step in creating a strong, forward-thinking and innovative agency. Frank's appointment is the next step."
Newnham said: "Talon's independence was a key factor in attracting my interest in the agency and Frank feels the same.
"Talon isn't just claiming to be different – as a team we are giving clients access to some of the best advice the sector has to offer, as well as fresh thinking and a fresh approach. Frank's contribution to this mix will be invaluable."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Senior Account Manager | Digital Nu Creative Talent £31-38k+bonus+ elocation assistance, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"