Posterscope's Frank Bryant quits for Talon
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:20AM
Frank Bryant has left Posterscope after 20 years to join independent outdoor media agency Talon as a director and shareholder.
Bryant, who was client services director at Posterscope, will begin his new role in February 2013 after six months' gardening leave.
Nick Jarman, managing director at Talon, said: "Not only are Frank's industry knowledge and contacts outstanding, he is also a hugely experienced and respected figure.
"When Eric Newnham became a shareholder last month, we said that it was our first step in creating a strong, forward-thinking and innovative agency. Frank's appointment is the next step."
Newnham said: "Talon's independence was a key factor in attracting my interest in the agency and Frank feels the same.
"Talon isn't just claiming to be different – as a team we are giving clients access to some of the best advice the sector has to offer, as well as fresh thinking and a fresh approach. Frank's contribution to this mix will be invaluable."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £32-40K Salt £32000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS, Berkshire
- Freelance Senior Packaging Designer Aspire £250 - £300.00 per day, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept