TBWA\London reunites Campbell and Doyle
TBWA UK Group's new chairman and chief creative officer, Peter Souter, is reuniting the award-winning creatives Walter Campbell and Sean Doyle, hiring them as creative directors at TBWA\London.
The pair worked with Souter at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO before launching their own agency, Campbell Doyle Dye, with Dave Dye in 2002. CDD finally folded in 2008.
At TBWA\London, the duo will report to the executive creative director, Andre "Dede" Laurentino, when they arrive in October.
Campbell joins TBWA from Anomaly, where he has worked as a creative partner for two years. During an illustrious career, he has created award-winning work for Mercedes-Benz, Guinness (including the iconic "surfer" ad), Volvo and Sony.
He has won more than 20, including three black, D&AD Pencils.
Doyle joins from the creative agency Panic, where he was the creative director.
Laurentino said of Souter, Campbell and Doyle: "I’ve always dreamt of working with one of them. Now they’re all here. I’m so happy that I envy myself."
Souter was appointed last week after it was announced that the UK president, Robert Harwood-Matthews, is moving to TBWA\Chiat\Day New York.
Souter said: "Walter is simply the most-awarded creative working in London. That I can put him in a room with Sean again simply means everybody should be very afraid of the creative power of TBWA\London."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £35-£45,000 , London
- Senior Manager- Analysis & Insight Direct Recruitment £50,000 + bens, Cambridgeshire
- Global Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Regional Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, Asia
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- Google reveals most searched-for events in 2013 Zeitgeist campaign