Asda reviews £10m digital media roster
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Asda, which is owned by Walmart, is holding a review of its £10m digital media roster, across mobile, search, affiliate marketing and display.
The supermarket is believed to want to significantly reduce the size of its roster, which includes around 25 agencies.
Asda has issued an RFI to a number of agencies. These include the incumbents, Carat, which handles digital display media, and Razorfish, which works on pay-per-click search.
The appointed agencies will be responsible for overseeing Asda’s entire digital media account.
Carat’s hold on Asda’s offline media account is unaffected. In March 2011, Carat captured the consolidated Asda media business when the regional media account was awarded to the agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End