Asda reviews £10m digital media roster
Asda, which is owned by Walmart, is holding a review of its £10m digital media roster, across mobile, search, affiliate marketing and display.
The supermarket is believed to want to significantly reduce the size of its roster, which includes around 25 agencies.
Asda has issued an RFI to a number of agencies. These include the incumbents, Carat, which handles digital display media, and Razorfish, which works on pay-per-click search.
The appointed agencies will be responsible for overseeing Asda’s entire digital media account.
Carat’s hold on Asda’s offline media account is unaffected. In March 2011, Carat captured the consolidated Asda media business when the regional media account was awarded to the agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Campaigns Manager, Financial Services, £40-45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London