Asda reviews £10m digital media roster
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Asda, which is owned by Walmart, is holding a review of its £10m digital media roster, across mobile, search, affiliate marketing and display.
The supermarket is believed to want to significantly reduce the size of its roster, which includes around 25 agencies.
Asda has issued an RFI to a number of agencies. These include the incumbents, Carat, which handles digital display media, and Razorfish, which works on pay-per-click search.
The appointed agencies will be responsible for overseeing Asda’s entire digital media account.
Carat’s hold on Asda’s offline media account is unaffected. In March 2011, Carat captured the consolidated Asda media business when the regional media account was awarded to the agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne