Asda reviews £10m digital media roster
Asda, which is owned by Walmart, is holding a review of its £10m digital media roster, across mobile, search, affiliate marketing and display.
The supermarket is believed to want to significantly reduce the size of its roster, which includes around 25 agencies.
Asda has issued an RFI to a number of agencies. These include the incumbents, Carat, which handles digital display media, and Razorfish, which works on pay-per-click search.
The appointed agencies will be responsible for overseeing Asda’s entire digital media account.
Carat’s hold on Asda’s offline media account is unaffected. In March 2011, Carat captured the consolidated Asda media business when the regional media account was awarded to the agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Search Engine Marketing Manager Ninesharp £27 - £30 per hour, Oxford
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £20000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- Associate Director (Quantitative Research) Trace £50000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Account Exec - Senior Account Exec ATL Twist Recruitment £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, West End