Asda reviews £10m digital media roster
Asda, which is owned by Walmart, is holding a review of its £10m digital media roster, across mobile, search, affiliate marketing and display.
The supermarket is believed to want to significantly reduce the size of its roster, which includes around 25 agencies.
Asda has issued an RFI to a number of agencies. These include the incumbents, Carat, which handles digital display media, and Razorfish, which works on pay-per-click search.
The appointed agencies will be responsible for overseeing Asda’s entire digital media account.
Carat’s hold on Asda’s offline media account is unaffected. In March 2011, Carat captured the consolidated Asda media business when the regional media account was awarded to the agency.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Customer Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £50k base + up to 15% bonus + flexi-benefits, Solihull, West Midlands
- Senior Project Manager - London - £35,000 Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014