Center Parcs talks to shops for brand task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 09:30AM
Center Parcs, the holiday brand, is looking for an agency to handle a brand strategy brief.
The company, which spends £5 million on advertising, is conducting its search via the intermediary Oystercatchers.
Center Parcs is in talks with eight agencies, thought to include several ad shops.
The holiday company has previously worked with Beattie McGuinness Bungay, after the agency won a pitch to handle the business in 2010.
BMB went on to create TV work showing families taking part in outdoor activities.
One television spot, which featured on-screen copy that read "4 night breaks from £249 for 4 people", was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority after a viewer argued that it was not clear that the break had to be taken in January.
McCann Erickson Manchester held the Center Parcs account before BMB, creating a 2007 campaign called "feeling free".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Marketing and Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £65000 per annum + exceptional benefits, St. Albans
- Paid Social Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £36000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Planner - Creative Ultimate Asset £30000 - £32000 per annum, London