Bray Leino scoops Brittany Ferries job
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 09:30AM
Brittany Ferries has consolidated its £4.5 million advertising, digital and media business into Bray Leino.
The agency won the account after a four-way pitch and will work on a brief to develop brand awareness and increase passenger numbers over the next three years.
Brittany Ferries, which operates from ten ports linking the UK and Ireland to France and Spain, previously worked with Walker Agency on its integrated advertising and AMS on the media account.
Bray Leino, part of The Mission, will handle the business from its Bristol office. It will be overseen by Alistair Bryan, the managing director, and Jon Elsom, the executive creative director.
Richard Price, the head of marketing at Brittany Ferries, said: "Brittany Ferries has a track record of building long-term partnerships to deliver consistent and effective marketing campaigns and we look forward to working with Bray Leino to help us deliver some ambitious growth targets."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region