Brooklyn Brothers appoints Fitzgerald
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 09:30AM
The Brooklyn Brothers has hired the Goodby, Silverstein & Partners copywriter Damian Fitzgerald as a creative director.
Fitzgerald will report to the agency’s executive creative director, Ali Alvarez, and work across its client portfolio, which includes Jaguar Land Rover, BSkyB and Tate.
He has been at GS&P since January 2011, having previously worked at the Australian agencies Three Drunk Monkeys and Belgiovane Williams Mackay.
Fitzgerald has worked on brands including Chevrolet, Adobe, BBC Knowledge and Virgin. He has won one bronze Lion at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Alvarez said: "It’s taken a long time to find a writer who has the perfect ratio of funny to smart to innovative to all-round awesomeness."
Other creative hires at The Brooklyn Brothers include Will Bingham and Victoria Daltrey, who are joining from Colenso BBDO.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Executive Story Recruitment £20-23k depending on experience, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant / Senior Brand Strategist Story Recruitment £60-80k+ dependent on experience, Central London
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4