Brooklyn Brothers appoints Fitzgerald
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 09:30AM
The Brooklyn Brothers has hired the Goodby, Silverstein & Partners copywriter Damian Fitzgerald as a creative director.
Fitzgerald will report to the agency’s executive creative director, Ali Alvarez, and work across its client portfolio, which includes Jaguar Land Rover, BSkyB and Tate.
He has been at GS&P since January 2011, having previously worked at the Australian agencies Three Drunk Monkeys and Belgiovane Williams Mackay.
Fitzgerald has worked on brands including Chevrolet, Adobe, BBC Knowledge and Virgin. He has won one bronze Lion at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Alvarez said: "It’s taken a long time to find a writer who has the perfect ratio of funny to smart to innovative to all-round awesomeness."
Other creative hires at The Brooklyn Brothers include Will Bingham and Victoria Daltrey, who are joining from Colenso BBDO.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure