Brooklyn Brothers appoints Fitzgerald
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 09:30AM
The Brooklyn Brothers has hired the Goodby, Silverstein & Partners copywriter Damian Fitzgerald as a creative director.
Fitzgerald will report to the agency’s executive creative director, Ali Alvarez, and work across its client portfolio, which includes Jaguar Land Rover, BSkyB and Tate.
He has been at GS&P since January 2011, having previously worked at the Australian agencies Three Drunk Monkeys and Belgiovane Williams Mackay.
Fitzgerald has worked on brands including Chevrolet, Adobe, BBC Knowledge and Virgin. He has won one bronze Lion at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Alvarez said: "It’s taken a long time to find a writer who has the perfect ratio of funny to smart to innovative to all-round awesomeness."
Other creative hires at The Brooklyn Brothers include Will Bingham and Victoria Daltrey, who are joining from Colenso BBDO.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads