ESPN TV secures Betfair and Land Rover sponsorship deals
Betfair is to sponsor Europa League football on ESPN, which has also signed major deals with Land Rover and Amlin, the insurer, to back its rugby coverage.
The Betfair sponsorship starts on 30 August and will continue throughout the Europa League season, covering all live matches, repeats and highlights shows.
Arena Media, Betfair’s agency, negotiated the deal, which also includes sponsorship of the Europa League section on ESPNFC.com.
Land Rover is to sponsor the Aviva Premiership on ESPN and Sky Sports. On ESPN, this will include all live coverage, highlights packages, end-of-season shows and repeats, as well as a prominent presence on the rugby website ESPNscrum.com. The Land Rover deal was brokered by Mindshare and Duke & Earl will develop the idents.
Separately, Amlin has signed a deal to sponsor all archive rugby programming on ESPN Classic, through a deal negotiated by MEC.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Medical/healthcare copywriter become £40k-£50k, London (Greater)
- Digital Media Manager Career Moves Group £40000 - £45000 per annum + dep on exp, London
- Service Delivery Manager Mortimer Spinks £45000 - £47000 per annum + Excellent Bonus & Benefits, London
- PR Account Director AF Selection £38000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list