ESPN TV secures Betfair and Land Rover sponsorship deals
Betfair is to sponsor Europa League football on ESPN, which has also signed major deals with Land Rover and Amlin, the insurer, to back its rugby coverage.
The Betfair sponsorship starts on 30 August and will continue throughout the Europa League season, covering all live matches, repeats and highlights shows.
Arena Media, Betfair’s agency, negotiated the deal, which also includes sponsorship of the Europa League section on ESPNFC.com.
Land Rover is to sponsor the Aviva Premiership on ESPN and Sky Sports. On ESPN, this will include all live coverage, highlights packages, end-of-season shows and repeats, as well as a prominent presence on the rugby website ESPNscrum.com. The Land Rover deal was brokered by Mindshare and Duke & Earl will develop the idents.
Separately, Amlin has signed a deal to sponsor all archive rugby programming on ESPN Classic, through a deal negotiated by MEC.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief