Scottish Power in digital agency hunt
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:25AM
Scottish Power is reviewing its digital account as it looks to consolidate the business into one agency.
The review is being handled by Creativebrief, which is also overseeing a separate Scottish Power advertising review that kicked off in early August.
Scottish Power works with a number of agencies on its digital business, including Lewis Creative Consultants and Bright Blue Day, which additionally handles the company's direct marketing. Scottish Power's advertising agency, Newhaven, also works on part of the business.
The review comes as the utilities supplier looks to ramp up its digital activity.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling Scottish Power's creative, design, social media, digital marketing and mobile.
Earlier this year, Scottish Power appointed ClickThrough to run its search engine optimisation and pay-per-click campaigns as it looked to increase its online marketing activity.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne