Scottish Power in digital agency hunt
Scottish Power is reviewing its digital account as it looks to consolidate the business into one agency.
The review is being handled by Creativebrief, which is also overseeing a separate Scottish Power advertising review that kicked off in early August.
Scottish Power works with a number of agencies on its digital business, including Lewis Creative Consultants and Bright Blue Day, which additionally handles the company's direct marketing. Scottish Power's advertising agency, Newhaven, also works on part of the business.
The review comes as the utilities supplier looks to ramp up its digital activity.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling Scottish Power's creative, design, social media, digital marketing and mobile.
Earlier this year, Scottish Power appointed ClickThrough to run its search engine optimisation and pay-per-click campaigns as it looked to increase its online marketing activity.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity