Scottish Power in digital agency hunt
Scottish Power is reviewing its digital account as it looks to consolidate the business into one agency.
The review is being handled by Creativebrief, which is also overseeing a separate Scottish Power advertising review that kicked off in early August.
Scottish Power works with a number of agencies on its digital business, including Lewis Creative Consultants and Bright Blue Day, which additionally handles the company's direct marketing. Scottish Power's advertising agency, Newhaven, also works on part of the business.
The review comes as the utilities supplier looks to ramp up its digital activity.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling Scottish Power's creative, design, social media, digital marketing and mobile.
Earlier this year, Scottish Power appointed ClickThrough to run its search engine optimisation and pay-per-click campaigns as it looked to increase its online marketing activity.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Forecasting and Planning Analyst - Marketing JV Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, Manchester
- Marketing Assistant Ninesharp Negotiable, Blackpool
- Junior-Mid Designer Major Players £25000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- SEARCH AND CONTENT MANAGER Salt £300 - £350 per day, West London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy