Scottish Power in digital agency hunt
Scottish Power is reviewing its digital account as it looks to consolidate the business into one agency.
The review is being handled by Creativebrief, which is also overseeing a separate Scottish Power advertising review that kicked off in early August.
Scottish Power works with a number of agencies on its digital business, including Lewis Creative Consultants and Bright Blue Day, which additionally handles the company's direct marketing. Scottish Power's advertising agency, Newhaven, also works on part of the business.
The review comes as the utilities supplier looks to ramp up its digital activity.
The appointed agency will be responsible for handling Scottish Power's creative, design, social media, digital marketing and mobile.
Earlier this year, Scottish Power appointed ClickThrough to run its search engine optimisation and pay-per-click campaigns as it looked to increase its online marketing activity.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014