New business leagues (31 August 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:10AM
Grey London climbs up one place on the creative league with the Duracell win.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Product Marketing Manager for a leading Manufacturer <£48,000 Ninesharp £42000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits, Uxbridge
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Web Producer / Dubai based / Tax free Salary MCG Associates Tax free Salary, Dubai
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement