New business leagues (31 August 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:10AM
Grey London climbs up one place on the creative league with the Duracell win.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Classified Sales Executive Lipton Fleming £20000.00 per annum + commission, London
- Agency Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 30% bonus, London
- Account Executive Lipton Fleming £22000 - £28000 per annum + Commission , London
- Account Executive AF Selection Up to £22,000, West Midlands
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'