New business leagues (31 August 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:10AM
Grey London climbs up one place on the creative league with the Duracell win.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Digital Associate Director Aspire £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Executive - Middlesex - Perm Ninesharp £30000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits, Brentford
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push