Daily Diary - Iris on Benefits
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 August 2012 11:30AM
Staff at Iris have been shamelessly spending their working days boozing during the day, smoking, watching Jeremy Kyle and racing each other on mobility scooters, in a way only Frank Gallagher would be proud of.
However, their laziness was not due to the slow summer months but in fact the agency was creating a new staff benefits book, 'Iris on Benefits', acting in the style of the C4 series, 'Shameless'.
Iris's co-founder Ian Millner didn't have to dig too to deep to look like a scary Manc, with the rest of the Iris staff doing a rather worryingly good impression of the rough, alcoholic, lazy, law-avoiding council estate characters from the comical Manchester-based hit series.
Despite the book's title, the agency isn't encouraging its staff to claim benefits, but is creating a play on words, using the series, to show what actual benefits (not of the Government variety) the agency has to offer.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)