Daily Diary - Iris on Benefits
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 August 2012 11:30AM
Staff at Iris have been shamelessly spending their working days boozing during the day, smoking, watching Jeremy Kyle and racing each other on mobility scooters, in a way only Frank Gallagher would be proud of.
However, their laziness was not due to the slow summer months but in fact the agency was creating a new staff benefits book, 'Iris on Benefits', acting in the style of the C4 series, 'Shameless'.
Iris's co-founder Ian Millner didn't have to dig too to deep to look like a scary Manc, with the rest of the Iris staff doing a rather worryingly good impression of the rough, alcoholic, lazy, law-avoiding council estate characters from the comical Manchester-based hit series.
Despite the book's title, the agency isn't encouraging its staff to claim benefits, but is creating a play on words, using the series, to show what actual benefits (not of the Government variety) the agency has to offer.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central