Kallo rolls out £1m campaign to promote new positioning
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 08:51AM
Kallo, the organic food company, is launching its biggest ad campaign to date to introduce a new brand positioning focusing on "simple pleasures".
The new £1m TV campaign, which launches tomorrow (4 September), features a group of friends having a picnic and eating the Kallo food products, which include rice cakes and bread sticks, while building a kite which carries the brand’s new strapline, "Say Kallo to simple pleasures".
The ad was created by HMDG and the creative director was Paul Shearer. The 7 Stars handled the media for the campaign, which will run until 28 October.
The advertising push comes shortly after Kallo parent group Wessanen UK, rejigged its marketing department, promoting Gill Hesketh, former marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, to the role of marketing director for Wessanen UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Campaign Management Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus!, City of London
- Agency Account Manager - Agencies (ATDs, DSPs) Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- Research Director Jarlett de Grouchy £65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , London
- Insight Manager - Publisher Lipton Fleming £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency