Kallo rolls out £1m campaign to promote new positioning
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 08:51AM
Kallo, the organic food company, is launching its biggest ad campaign to date to introduce a new brand positioning focusing on "simple pleasures".
The new £1m TV campaign, which launches tomorrow (4 September), features a group of friends having a picnic and eating the Kallo food products, which include rice cakes and bread sticks, while building a kite which carries the brand’s new strapline, "Say Kallo to simple pleasures".
The ad was created by HMDG and the creative director was Paul Shearer. The 7 Stars handled the media for the campaign, which will run until 28 October.
The advertising push comes shortly after Kallo parent group Wessanen UK, rejigged its marketing department, promoting Gill Hesketh, former marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, to the role of marketing director for Wessanen UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated