Kallo rolls out £1m campaign to promote new positioning
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 08:51AM
Kallo, the organic food company, is launching its biggest ad campaign to date to introduce a new brand positioning focusing on "simple pleasures".
The new £1m TV campaign, which launches tomorrow (4 September), features a group of friends having a picnic and eating the Kallo food products, which include rice cakes and bread sticks, while building a kite which carries the brand’s new strapline, "Say Kallo to simple pleasures".
The ad was created by HMDG and the creative director was Paul Shearer. The 7 Stars handled the media for the campaign, which will run until 28 October.
The advertising push comes shortly after Kallo parent group Wessanen UK, rejigged its marketing department, promoting Gill Hesketh, former marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, to the role of marketing director for Wessanen UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires