Kallo rolls out £1m campaign to promote new positioning
Kallo, the organic food company, is launching its biggest ad campaign to date to introduce a new brand positioning focusing on "simple pleasures".
The new £1m TV campaign, which launches tomorrow (4 September), features a group of friends having a picnic and eating the Kallo food products, which include rice cakes and bread sticks, while building a kite which carries the brand’s new strapline, "Say Kallo to simple pleasures".
The ad was created by HMDG and the creative director was Paul Shearer. The 7 Stars handled the media for the campaign, which will run until 28 October.
The advertising push comes shortly after Kallo parent group Wessanen UK, rejigged its marketing department, promoting Gill Hesketh, former marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, to the role of marketing director for Wessanen UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London