Kallo rolls out £1m campaign to promote new positioning
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 08:51AM
Kallo, the organic food company, is launching its biggest ad campaign to date to introduce a new brand positioning focusing on "simple pleasures".
The new £1m TV campaign, which launches tomorrow (4 September), features a group of friends having a picnic and eating the Kallo food products, which include rice cakes and bread sticks, while building a kite which carries the brand’s new strapline, "Say Kallo to simple pleasures".
The ad was created by HMDG and the creative director was Paul Shearer. The 7 Stars handled the media for the campaign, which will run until 28 October.
The advertising push comes shortly after Kallo parent group Wessanen UK, rejigged its marketing department, promoting Gill Hesketh, former marketing and commercial director of Clipper Teas, to the role of marketing director for Wessanen UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure