Future's Malcolm Stoodley lands sales director role at CBS Outdoor
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 04:54PM
CBS Outdoor has appointed Future advertising director Malcolm Stoodley to the new role of UK sales director, UK Direct.
Stoodley will take up the role in October.
In his new role, Stoodley will report directly to Jason Cotterrell, country director of CBS Outdoor, and he takes over from Sandi Beaumont, who left the company to persue other interests.
The CBS Outdoor UK Direct operation deals directly with clients and not through a media agency
His responsibility will be chiefly centred on creating new sales initiatives in CBS Outdoor UK's local markets.
Stoodley had been at Future for five years, after being hired as advertising director in 2007. It is unclear if he is being replaced at Future.
Before his time at Future, Stoodley worked at Mirror Group Newspapers where he was head of magazines. He has also held various senior roles at IPC Media and Guardian News and Media.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- Digital Designer Developer become £25k - 28k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief