Future's Malcolm Stoodley lands sales director role at CBS Outdoor
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 04:54PM
CBS Outdoor has appointed Future advertising director Malcolm Stoodley to the new role of UK sales director, UK Direct.
Stoodley will take up the role in October.
In his new role, Stoodley will report directly to Jason Cotterrell, country director of CBS Outdoor, and he takes over from Sandi Beaumont, who left the company to persue other interests.
The CBS Outdoor UK Direct operation deals directly with clients and not through a media agency
His responsibility will be chiefly centred on creating new sales initiatives in CBS Outdoor UK's local markets.
Stoodley had been at Future for five years, after being hired as advertising director in 2007. It is unclear if he is being replaced at Future.
Before his time at Future, Stoodley worked at Mirror Group Newspapers where he was head of magazines. He has also held various senior roles at IPC Media and Guardian News and Media.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Campaign Viral Chart: Robert Downey Jr features in chart topper