Future's Malcolm Stoodley lands sales director role at CBS Outdoor
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 04:54PM
CBS Outdoor has appointed Future advertising director Malcolm Stoodley to the new role of UK sales director, UK Direct.
Stoodley will take up the role in October.
In his new role, Stoodley will report directly to Jason Cotterrell, country director of CBS Outdoor, and he takes over from Sandi Beaumont, who left the company to persue other interests.
The CBS Outdoor UK Direct operation deals directly with clients and not through a media agency
His responsibility will be chiefly centred on creating new sales initiatives in CBS Outdoor UK's local markets.
Stoodley had been at Future for five years, after being hired as advertising director in 2007. It is unclear if he is being replaced at Future.
Before his time at Future, Stoodley worked at Mirror Group Newspapers where he was head of magazines. He has also held various senior roles at IPC Media and Guardian News and Media.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated