Future's Malcolm Stoodley lands sales director role at CBS Outdoor
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 04:54PM
CBS Outdoor has appointed Future advertising director Malcolm Stoodley to the new role of UK sales director, UK Direct.
Stoodley will take up the role in October.
In his new role, Stoodley will report directly to Jason Cotterrell, country director of CBS Outdoor, and he takes over from Sandi Beaumont, who left the company to persue other interests.
The CBS Outdoor UK Direct operation deals directly with clients and not through a media agency
His responsibility will be chiefly centred on creating new sales initiatives in CBS Outdoor UK's local markets.
Stoodley had been at Future for five years, after being hired as advertising director in 2007. It is unclear if he is being replaced at Future.
Before his time at Future, Stoodley worked at Mirror Group Newspapers where he was head of magazines. He has also held various senior roles at IPC Media and Guardian News and Media.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned