Future's Malcolm Stoodley lands sales director role at CBS Outdoor
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 04:54PM
CBS Outdoor has appointed Future advertising director Malcolm Stoodley to the new role of UK sales director, UK Direct.
Stoodley will take up the role in October.
In his new role, Stoodley will report directly to Jason Cotterrell, country director of CBS Outdoor, and he takes over from Sandi Beaumont, who left the company to persue other interests.
The CBS Outdoor UK Direct operation deals directly with clients and not through a media agency
His responsibility will be chiefly centred on creating new sales initiatives in CBS Outdoor UK's local markets.
Stoodley had been at Future for five years, after being hired as advertising director in 2007. It is unclear if he is being replaced at Future.
Before his time at Future, Stoodley worked at Mirror Group Newspapers where he was head of magazines. He has also held various senior roles at IPC Media and Guardian News and Media.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- new business manager > INDEPENDENT YOUTH/EXPERIENTIAL/INTEGRATED AGENCY collectivo £20-25k + commission, Central London
- Corporate Designer Gemini Search £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Sales Manager - TRAVEL - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £42000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham