Aviva launches HTML5 illustrated site for retirement advice
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 07 September 2012 10:30AM
Aviva, the insurance and pensions group, has launched a website that uses HTML5 technology, which offers advice to people reaching retirement age.
The Helping you Retire site, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, aims to be a practical guide to the complexities of retirement. The site features illustrations by illustrator Noma Bar, which visitors can scroll down to create an animation-like effect.
It contains financial advice, a jargon-buster and video guides for individuals who are uncertain about what to do when they retire.
An iPad optimised version accompanies the site.
The site has not been designed to be a commerce platform for Aviva products, but visitors will be able to click through to a different site for more information on them.
In July this year, Aviva parted ways with interim marketer Kevin Peake amid a restructure of its UK marketing function.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Freelance After effects Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager Diageo Great reward packages for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Copywriter Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff