Aviva launches HTML5 illustrated site for retirement advice
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 07 September 2012 10:30AM
Aviva, the insurance and pensions group, has launched a website that uses HTML5 technology, which offers advice to people reaching retirement age.
The Helping you Retire site, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, aims to be a practical guide to the complexities of retirement. The site features illustrations by illustrator Noma Bar, which visitors can scroll down to create an animation-like effect.
It contains financial advice, a jargon-buster and video guides for individuals who are uncertain about what to do when they retire.
An iPad optimised version accompanies the site.
The site has not been designed to be a commerce platform for Aviva products, but visitors will be able to click through to a different site for more information on them.
In July this year, Aviva parted ways with interim marketer Kevin Peake amid a restructure of its UK marketing function.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Development Executive Tomorrow Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Commission, East London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, St. Albans