Aviva launches HTML5 illustrated site for retirement advice
Aviva, the insurance and pensions group, has launched a website that uses HTML5 technology, which offers advice to people reaching retirement age.
The Helping you Retire site, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, aims to be a practical guide to the complexities of retirement. The site features illustrations by illustrator Noma Bar, which visitors can scroll down to create an animation-like effect.
It contains financial advice, a jargon-buster and video guides for individuals who are uncertain about what to do when they retire.
An iPad optimised version accompanies the site.
The site has not been designed to be a commerce platform for Aviva products, but visitors will be able to click through to a different site for more information on them.
In July this year, Aviva parted ways with interim marketer Kevin Peake amid a restructure of its UK marketing function.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Display Manager - Fab Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £35k + great benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Design become £45k - 60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer | Junior Nu Creative Talent negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Producer become £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom