Aviva launches HTML5 illustrated site for retirement advice
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 07 September 2012 10:30AM
Aviva, the insurance and pensions group, has launched a website that uses HTML5 technology, which offers advice to people reaching retirement age.
The Helping you Retire site, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, aims to be a practical guide to the complexities of retirement. The site features illustrations by illustrator Noma Bar, which visitors can scroll down to create an animation-like effect.
It contains financial advice, a jargon-buster and video guides for individuals who are uncertain about what to do when they retire.
An iPad optimised version accompanies the site.
The site has not been designed to be a commerce platform for Aviva products, but visitors will be able to click through to a different site for more information on them.
In July this year, Aviva parted ways with interim marketer Kevin Peake amid a restructure of its UK marketing function.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned