Kimberly-Clark boss Warfield set for departure
Kimberly-Clark is carrying out a restructure of its European management team that will involve the departure of former marketing chief Troy Warfield.
A spokesman for the company said Warfield, vice-president of its European family care division, had ‘taken the decision to pursue a change in his career’. It is believed he is in negotiations regarding a position elsewhere.
The global FMCG business, which owns the Andrex, Kleenex and Velvet brands, has not yet named a replacement. It is understood that the shift will not affect its UK marketing team or the role of European marketing director Jon White.
The changes are part of a focus on ‘key geographies, consumers and continued marketing excel-l-ence’, according to the spokesman.
Warfield joined Kimberly-Clark as marketing director for UK and Ireland in 2006 from Unilever. He made the leap from marketing to general management in 2009, but maintains a high profile in marketing circles.
He held several roles during his time at Unilever, including a three-year stint managing its deodorants and skin care and cleansing categories. The position included responsibility for the Sure, Dove, Impulse and Vaseline brands.
Kimberly-Clark’s European sales for the second quarter of 2012 showed a 1% increase for the personal care segment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner/buyer- TOP media agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show