Kimberly-Clark boss Warfield set for departure
Kimberly-Clark is carrying out a restructure of its European management team that will involve the departure of former marketing chief Troy Warfield.
A spokesman for the company said Warfield, vice-president of its European family care division, had ‘taken the decision to pursue a change in his career’. It is believed he is in negotiations regarding a position elsewhere.
The global FMCG business, which owns the Andrex, Kleenex and Velvet brands, has not yet named a replacement. It is understood that the shift will not affect its UK marketing team or the role of European marketing director Jon White.
The changes are part of a focus on ‘key geographies, consumers and continued marketing excel-l-ence’, according to the spokesman.
Warfield joined Kimberly-Clark as marketing director for UK and Ireland in 2006 from Unilever. He made the leap from marketing to general management in 2009, but maintains a high profile in marketing circles.
He held several roles during his time at Unilever, including a three-year stint managing its deodorants and skin care and cleansing categories. The position included responsibility for the Sure, Dove, Impulse and Vaseline brands.
Kimberly-Clark’s European sales for the second quarter of 2012 showed a 1% increase for the personal care segment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- New Business Manager/ Director - Live Creative Events Agency Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum + 20k Bonus, remote working possible, London
- Senior Brand Manager Weetabix Ball & Hoolahan - Top Jobs £Competitive Salary Package, Northamptonshire
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media