Kimberly-Clark boss Warfield set for departure
Kimberly-Clark is carrying out a restructure of its European management team that will involve the departure of former marketing chief Troy Warfield.
A spokesman for the company said Warfield, vice-president of its European family care division, had ‘taken the decision to pursue a change in his career’. It is believed he is in negotiations regarding a position elsewhere.
The global FMCG business, which owns the Andrex, Kleenex and Velvet brands, has not yet named a replacement. It is understood that the shift will not affect its UK marketing team or the role of European marketing director Jon White.
The changes are part of a focus on ‘key geographies, consumers and continued marketing excel-l-ence’, according to the spokesman.
Warfield joined Kimberly-Clark as marketing director for UK and Ireland in 2006 from Unilever. He made the leap from marketing to general management in 2009, but maintains a high profile in marketing circles.
He held several roles during his time at Unilever, including a three-year stint managing its deodorants and skin care and cleansing categories. The position included responsibility for the Sure, Dove, Impulse and Vaseline brands.
Kimberly-Clark’s European sales for the second quarter of 2012 showed a 1% increase for the personal care segment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake