BlowUp Media launches giant poster site in Manchester
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 04:34PM
Outdoor media company BlowUp Media has debuted a giant poster site in Manchester city centre with a campaign from cider brand Bulmers.
The new 200-square-metre banner is situated in Deansgate and BlowUp claims the site will provide 900,000 impacts per fortnight.
Bulmers' 'In The Beginning' campaign, created by Adam & Eve/DDB and booked by Starcom MediaVest, aims to emphasise the brand's heritage as a pioneering Great British cider since 1887.
The giant poster activity is supported by a broader outdoor, digital and press push later this month.
Aimee McKay, sales director at BlowUp Media UK, said: "This site marks our continued drive to secure big, bold, premium advertising sites in the best city centre locations. Deansgate offers unrivalled standout in the heart of Manchester and captures a broad section of the city by day and by night."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- PPC Account Executive Guru Careers £24 - 27k + Benefits, Based in London (SW1)
- Brand Planner / Account Planner Guru Careers £25 - 40k (DOE), Based in Southwark, London (SE1)
- PR Account Director Â– B2B High Profile Clients ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, Bristol
- Freelance 3D Visualiser Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool