BlowUp Media launches giant poster site in Manchester
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 04:34PM
Outdoor media company BlowUp Media has debuted a giant poster site in Manchester city centre with a campaign from cider brand Bulmers.
The new 200-square-metre banner is situated in Deansgate and BlowUp claims the site will provide 900,000 impacts per fortnight.
Bulmers' 'In The Beginning' campaign, created by Adam & Eve/DDB and booked by Starcom MediaVest, aims to emphasise the brand's heritage as a pioneering Great British cider since 1887.
The giant poster activity is supported by a broader outdoor, digital and press push later this month.
Aimee McKay, sales director at BlowUp Media UK, said: "This site marks our continued drive to secure big, bold, premium advertising sites in the best city centre locations. Deansgate offers unrivalled standout in the heart of Manchester and captures a broad section of the city by day and by night."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London