BlowUp Media launches giant poster site in Manchester
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 04:34PM
Outdoor media company BlowUp Media has debuted a giant poster site in Manchester city centre with a campaign from cider brand Bulmers.
The new 200-square-metre banner is situated in Deansgate and BlowUp claims the site will provide 900,000 impacts per fortnight.
Bulmers' 'In The Beginning' campaign, created by Adam & Eve/DDB and booked by Starcom MediaVest, aims to emphasise the brand's heritage as a pioneering Great British cider since 1887.
The giant poster activity is supported by a broader outdoor, digital and press push later this month.
Aimee McKay, sales director at BlowUp Media UK, said: "This site marks our continued drive to secure big, bold, premium advertising sites in the best city centre locations. Deansgate offers unrivalled standout in the heart of Manchester and captures a broad section of the city by day and by night."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'