BlowUp Media launches giant poster site in Manchester
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 04:34PM
Outdoor media company BlowUp Media has debuted a giant poster site in Manchester city centre with a campaign from cider brand Bulmers.
The new 200-square-metre banner is situated in Deansgate and BlowUp claims the site will provide 900,000 impacts per fortnight.
Bulmers' 'In The Beginning' campaign, created by Adam & Eve/DDB and booked by Starcom MediaVest, aims to emphasise the brand's heritage as a pioneering Great British cider since 1887.
The giant poster activity is supported by a broader outdoor, digital and press push later this month.
Aimee McKay, sales director at BlowUp Media UK, said: "This site marks our continued drive to secure big, bold, premium advertising sites in the best city centre locations. Deansgate offers unrivalled standout in the heart of Manchester and captures a broad section of the city by day and by night."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad