Philips launches 'Sound Of Creation' campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 12:59PM
Philips has teamed up with Tribal DDB Amsterdam to launch a campaign called 'The Sound Of Creation', which it claims will celebrate the "virtuosity of sound craft".
'The Sound Of Creation' is a digital campaign that aims to offer music lovers a chance to explore the "narrative of acoustic design and craftsmanship".
It launches today (4 September) and was made in collaboration with songwriter and producer Washed Out, while Swedish film director Gustav Johnasson was also involved. Stinkdigital London also participated, building the website.
The campaign features a multi-layered soundtrack and video, featuring sampled sound and images inspired by nuances of product engineering.
It focuses on nine videos that feature nine products from the Philips Fidelio range, which includes headphones, speakers and Hi-Fi equipment. The videos are loosely related to the products themselves.
The campaign is the follow-up to Philip's 'Obsessed With Sound', which was also created by Tribal DDB Amsterdam.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show