Philips launches 'Sound Of Creation' campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 12:59PM
Philips has teamed up with Tribal DDB Amsterdam to launch a campaign called 'The Sound Of Creation', which it claims will celebrate the "virtuosity of sound craft".
'The Sound Of Creation' is a digital campaign that aims to offer music lovers a chance to explore the "narrative of acoustic design and craftsmanship".
It launches today (4 September) and was made in collaboration with songwriter and producer Washed Out, while Swedish film director Gustav Johnasson was also involved. Stinkdigital London also participated, building the website.
The campaign features a multi-layered soundtrack and video, featuring sampled sound and images inspired by nuances of product engineering.
It focuses on nine videos that feature nine products from the Philips Fidelio range, which includes headphones, speakers and Hi-Fi equipment. The videos are loosely related to the products themselves.
The campaign is the follow-up to Philip's 'Obsessed With Sound', which was also created by Tribal DDB Amsterdam.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne