Philips launches 'Sound Of Creation' campaign
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 12:59PM
Philips has teamed up with Tribal DDB Amsterdam to launch a campaign called 'The Sound Of Creation', which it claims will celebrate the "virtuosity of sound craft".
'The Sound Of Creation' is a digital campaign that aims to offer music lovers a chance to explore the "narrative of acoustic design and craftsmanship".
It launches today (4 September) and was made in collaboration with songwriter and producer Washed Out, while Swedish film director Gustav Johnasson was also involved. Stinkdigital London also participated, building the website.
The campaign features a multi-layered soundtrack and video, featuring sampled sound and images inspired by nuances of product engineering.
It focuses on nine videos that feature nine products from the Philips Fidelio range, which includes headphones, speakers and Hi-Fi equipment. The videos are loosely related to the products themselves.
The campaign is the follow-up to Philip's 'Obsessed With Sound', which was also created by Tribal DDB Amsterdam.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of SEO & Content Marketing - Cheshire ASG £30,000 - £40,000 , Cheshire/ Merseyside
- Group Account Director - Maternity cover (9-12 months) Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Creative Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%