Unibet appoints Albion and Goodstuff to £2m ad and media accounts
Unibet, the Swedish-owned online betting company, has appointed Albion to handle its UK advertising account and Goodstuff to oversee media planning and buying.
The agencies, which pitched separately for the account, were awarded the business following a competitive pitch and review that began at in February.
They will now work together to develop Unibet’s marketing strategy, product design, brand and performance marketing for a new ad campaign that will break next year.
In the past Unibet has worked with TBWA\London on its pan-European advertising.
Phillip Manzi, UK country manager for Unibet, said: "As a challenger in the market it is key for Unibet to be nimble, creative and innovative.
"We need to focus on a few areas and be excellent. We wanted an agency team that could help us deliver."
Jason Goodman, Albion founder and chief executive, said: "We’re really pleased to be back in the UK betting market, with a brand that has the ambition to be a real challenger and disrupt how things are done."
Founded in 1997, Unibet claims to have more than 5.9 million customers in more than 150 countries. It reported profits after tax of £35.5m for 2011.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM Consultant Ninesharp Ã‚£200 - Ã‚£220 per day, Bath
- Freelance Middleweight Creative Team Purple Consultancy Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£320 per day, London
- Account Director Guru Careers £45 - 55k, Based in London (E1)
- Senior Partnerships Manager Fill Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£230 - Ã‚£250 per day, London