Video: Staff encouraged to go 'above and beyond' says Groupon's Roy Blanga
Roy Blanga, managing director, Groupon GB & IE, says the company has retained its "strong entrepreneurial culture" two-years after setting up in the country.
In the video interview below, Blanga talks about the "fast-moving" environment Groupon works in and the challenge in building trust with both consumers and businesses.Follow @brproducers
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Data Analyst - Media Agency Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Research Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 - £45000 per annum + Handsome benefits, London
- Junior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Online Trading Manager - Leading Retailer Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits + tax free, Dubai
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy