W&K Amsterdam hires VCCP creative team Albert and Claverie
Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam has hired Thierry Albert and Faustin Claverie, creative directors at VCCP, for the same role.
Albert and Claverie joined VCCP in February, a year after joining forces at Mother.
At the former they helped win the Macmillan cancer nurse and McLaren Automotive accounts and created the recent O2 Priority Sports campaign.
At Mother they wrote the four-minute "pouring ritual" film for Stella Artois and helped the agency win the HTC advertising business across Europe at the end of last year.
Mark Bernath and Eric Quennoy, executive creative directors at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, said: "Thierry and Faustin come to us with a great, very versatile body of work across a range of big, global brands.
"We think they’re the perfect cultural fit for this place, and we’re super happy that they’ve decided to join in on the fun."Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive - Fantastic Digital / Integrated agency up to £22k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£22k, Surrey - Close to Guildford
- Global Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, South East region
- CRM / Subscriptions Executive Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Brand Executive - Hotels Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 per annum, South East region
- Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
- KFC unveils Twitter comp winner in X Factor ad
- EE uses Santa as a case study to promote 4G
- VCCP on becoming Advertising Agency of the Year
- Luca Lindner named as global president of McCann
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social