W&K Amsterdam hires VCCP creative team Albert and Claverie
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 05:20PM
Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam has hired Thierry Albert and Faustin Claverie, creative directors at VCCP, for the same role.
Albert and Claverie joined VCCP in February, a year after joining forces at Mother.
At the former they helped win the Macmillan cancer nurse and McLaren Automotive accounts and created the recent O2 Priority Sports campaign.
At Mother they wrote the four-minute "pouring ritual" film for Stella Artois and helped the agency win the HTC advertising business across Europe at the end of last year.
Mark Bernath and Eric Quennoy, executive creative directors at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, said: "Thierry and Faustin come to us with a great, very versatile body of work across a range of big, global brands.
"We think they’re the perfect cultural fit for this place, and we’re super happy that they’ve decided to join in on the fun."Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Communications & Design Major Players £50000 - £58000 per hour, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - Big Design & Build Projects ADLIB £30000 - £42000 per annum, Bristol
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years