W&K Amsterdam hires VCCP creative team Albert and Claverie
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 05:20PM
Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam has hired Thierry Albert and Faustin Claverie, creative directors at VCCP, for the same role.
Albert and Claverie joined VCCP in February, a year after joining forces at Mother.
At the former they helped win the Macmillan cancer nurse and McLaren Automotive accounts and created the recent O2 Priority Sports campaign.
At Mother they wrote the four-minute "pouring ritual" film for Stella Artois and helped the agency win the HTC advertising business across Europe at the end of last year.
Mark Bernath and Eric Quennoy, executive creative directors at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, said: "Thierry and Faustin come to us with a great, very versatile body of work across a range of big, global brands.
"We think they’re the perfect cultural fit for this place, and we’re super happy that they’ve decided to join in on the fun."Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £28-30K Salt £28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Berkshire
- Marketing Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, North West
- Media Specialist Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept