W&K Amsterdam hires VCCP creative team Albert and Claverie
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 05:20PM
Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam has hired Thierry Albert and Faustin Claverie, creative directors at VCCP, for the same role.
Albert and Claverie joined VCCP in February, a year after joining forces at Mother.
At the former they helped win the Macmillan cancer nurse and McLaren Automotive accounts and created the recent O2 Priority Sports campaign.
At Mother they wrote the four-minute "pouring ritual" film for Stella Artois and helped the agency win the HTC advertising business across Europe at the end of last year.
Mark Bernath and Eric Quennoy, executive creative directors at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, said: "Thierry and Faustin come to us with a great, very versatile body of work across a range of big, global brands.
"We think they’re the perfect cultural fit for this place, and we’re super happy that they’ve decided to join in on the fun."Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £145 - £160 per day, South East England
- Marketing Manager Advanse Competitive salary up to £50k + car & benefits , Grimsby
- Freelance Middleweight 3D Designer Purple Consultancy £230 - £350 per day, London
- Creative Executive Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Freelance Middleweight Art Director Purple Consultancy £250 - £275 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad