W&K Amsterdam hires VCCP creative team Albert and Claverie
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 04 September 2012 05:20PM
Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam has hired Thierry Albert and Faustin Claverie, creative directors at VCCP, for the same role.
Albert and Claverie joined VCCP in February, a year after joining forces at Mother.
At the former they helped win the Macmillan cancer nurse and McLaren Automotive accounts and created the recent O2 Priority Sports campaign.
At Mother they wrote the four-minute "pouring ritual" film for Stella Artois and helped the agency win the HTC advertising business across Europe at the end of last year.
Mark Bernath and Eric Quennoy, executive creative directors at Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, said: "Thierry and Faustin come to us with a great, very versatile body of work across a range of big, global brands.
"We think they’re the perfect cultural fit for this place, and we’re super happy that they’ve decided to join in on the fun."Follow @DanFareyJones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account