Adam & Eve/DDB nets VW Commercial brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 11:15AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has won the £5 million advertising and digital account for Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
The account moves from Iris, which had handled the business for the past four years, after a pitch managed by Hamilton Associates. VCCP and Beattie McGuinness Bungay were also involved in the pitch process, which started in July.
The move reunites VW Commercial Vehicles with DDB, which handles advertising for the VW marque, after a 20-year hiatus. Iris will continue to work on retail marketing and web development.
Iris was responsible for creating a 2011 campaign that marked the brand's first TV advertising in five years. Timed to coincide with the climax of the football season, the spot focused on the brand's heritage rather than promoting any specific model.
VW Commercial Vehicles also works with The Red Brick Road for social media. The media planning and buying account, handled by MediaCom, is not affected.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media