Karmarama lands Tullamore Dew job
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 11:05AM
Tullamore Dew, the Irish whiskey brand, has hired Karmarama to handle its global digital advertising and social media business after a pitch.
The William Grant & Sons-owned brand has also appointed the sister Karma Communications shop Kaper to the global PR account.
Karamarama and Kaper have been briefed to bring the brand's "Irish true" positioning to life in digital channels, engaging customers across digital platforms and social media.
David Hume, the head of brand communications at William Grant & Sons, said: "The refreshing combination of global digital capability, PR expertise and overriding creative passion gave us the confidence to award the business to them."
Tullamore Dew's most recent major ad campaign was a global TV spot by its incumbent agency, McCann Dublin, called "Irish true".
Dan Thwaites, the managing partner at Karmarama, said: "We're delighted to be working on a brand with as much history and passion as Tullamore Dew. And we're particularly pleased to be sharing specialist skills from across the Karma group with our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3