Karmarama lands Tullamore Dew job
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 11:05AM
Tullamore Dew, the Irish whiskey brand, has hired Karmarama to handle its global digital advertising and social media business after a pitch.
The William Grant & Sons-owned brand has also appointed the sister Karma Communications shop Kaper to the global PR account.
Karamarama and Kaper have been briefed to bring the brand's "Irish true" positioning to life in digital channels, engaging customers across digital platforms and social media.
David Hume, the head of brand communications at William Grant & Sons, said: "The refreshing combination of global digital capability, PR expertise and overriding creative passion gave us the confidence to award the business to them."
Tullamore Dew's most recent major ad campaign was a global TV spot by its incumbent agency, McCann Dublin, called "Irish true".
Dan Thwaites, the managing partner at Karmarama, said: "We're delighted to be working on a brand with as much history and passion as Tullamore Dew. And we're particularly pleased to be sharing specialist skills from across the Karma group with our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Manager / Senior Advertising Exec - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + COMMISSION , London
- Senior Marketing Executive - Seiko UK Ltd. Ball & Hoolahan Not Disclosed, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers