BMB wins AllSaints creative and media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 11:10AM
AllSaints, the fashion label, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle its £2 million advertising account and BMB Media, the agency's media division, to its media business, without a pitch.
BMB is creating a film and online campaign for the fashion store featuring up-and-coming actors, artists, poets, writers and models. The film will show them coming together to celebrate the brand's autumn/winter 2012 collection.
AllSaints' advertising will run across cinema, in-store, social media and online.
This is the first agency appointment made by AllSaints and marks a desire to significantly ramp up marketing activity for the brand to coincide with the launch of the autumn/winter collection.
Trevor Beattie, the BMB partner, said: "Who wouldn't want to work with AllSaints? It's a legendary brand. A genuine individual in a fashion world of mediocre me-toos. They have huge and very exciting plans for the brand and I, for one, can't wait to get stuck in."
AllSaints was founded in 1994 in London. It has standalone shops as well as concessions in department stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3