Charlie Hurrell joins DLKW Lowe in client role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 11:50AM
DLKW Lowe has hired Charlie Hurrell, the former client services director at Glue Isobar, to the new role of joint head of account management.
Hurrell will work alongside Laura Chamberlain, the current head of account management. The role has been split as the agency seeks to increase its focus on this 54-strong function.
As well as Glue Isobar, Hurrell has been the client services director at Meme, a division of Engine. She has also worked at Fallon and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on accounts including the BBC and Ben & Jerry's.
Tom Knox, the joint chief executive at DLKW Lowe, said: "Charlie's breadth of experience will enable her to lead the way in meeting the challenges we face today and tomorrow."
He added: "Working with Laura, she will bring new perspectives, ensuring that our account people have the necessary skills to fulfil our mission to make the creative output truly remarkable."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control