Charlie Hurrell joins DLKW Lowe in client role
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 11:50AM
DLKW Lowe has hired Charlie Hurrell, the former client services director at Glue Isobar, to the new role of joint head of account management.
Hurrell will work alongside Laura Chamberlain, the current head of account management. The role has been split as the agency seeks to increase its focus on this 54-strong function.
As well as Glue Isobar, Hurrell has been the client services director at Meme, a division of Engine. She has also worked at Fallon and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R on accounts including the BBC and Ben & Jerry's.
Tom Knox, the joint chief executive at DLKW Lowe, said: "Charlie's breadth of experience will enable her to lead the way in meeting the challenges we face today and tomorrow."
He added: "Working with Laura, she will bring new perspectives, ensuring that our account people have the necessary skills to fulfil our mission to make the creative output truly remarkable."Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign