New business leagues (7 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 12:41PM
Partners Andrews Aldridge climbs nine places up the creative league with its Marriott win, while in media, MPG Media Contacts captures Land Securities.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign