New business leagues (7 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 12:41PM
Partners Andrews Aldridge climbs nine places up the creative league with its Marriott win, while in media, MPG Media Contacts captures Land Securities.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Hugely exciting new DOOH business! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped generous commission, London
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile