New business leagues (7 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 12:41PM
Partners Andrews Aldridge climbs nine places up the creative league with its Marriott win, while in media, MPG Media Contacts captures Land Securities.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- Senior Graphic Designer (retail) Beyond The Book £DOE, Northampton
- Events and Marketing assistant Under The Bridge £25,000, Fulham, South west london
- Senior Ad Ops Executive Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity