New business leagues (7 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 12:41PM
Partners Andrews Aldridge climbs nine places up the creative league with its Marriott win, while in media, MPG Media Contacts captures Land Securities.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager Beyond The Book £30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum, South East
- Digital Marketing Exec,Financial services,London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Mid-weight Digital Designer Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Designer (Sports) Propel £22000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign