New business leagues (7 September 2012)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 12:41PM
Partners Andrews Aldridge climbs nine places up the creative league with its Marriott win, while in media, MPG Media Contacts captures Land Securities.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood