Quantcast hires Yahoo agency sales head
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 07 September 2012 10:30AM
Quantcast, the advertising technology company, has hired former Yahoo group director Matt White as its director of agency sales.
White joins from Yahoo where he was agency group head, responsible for all display and search business with WPP agencies.
He joined Yahoo in 2008 as head of mobile, search and display advertising and held his current role for just over a year and a half. Prior to Yahoo he worked at Channel 4 as mobile advertising manager.
In July Yahoo hired Disney’s Steve McHenry to replace White, following a UK restructure at the digital media business.
Quantcast has created the new role to offer its agency clients strategic advice in the ad tech market.
White will report into Phil Macaulay, managing director of Quantcast UK and starts at the company on Monday.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'