Quantcast hires Yahoo agency sales head
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 07 September 2012 10:30AM
Quantcast, the advertising technology company, has hired former Yahoo group director Matt White as its director of agency sales.
White joins from Yahoo where he was agency group head, responsible for all display and search business with WPP agencies.
He joined Yahoo in 2008 as head of mobile, search and display advertising and held his current role for just over a year and a half. Prior to Yahoo he worked at Channel 4 as mobile advertising manager.
In July Yahoo hired Disney’s Steve McHenry to replace White, following a UK restructure at the digital media business.
Quantcast has created the new role to offer its agency clients strategic advice in the ad tech market.
White will report into Phil Macaulay, managing director of Quantcast UK and starts at the company on Monday.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014