Quantcast hires Yahoo agency sales head
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 07 September 2012 10:30AM
Quantcast, the advertising technology company, has hired former Yahoo group director Matt White as its director of agency sales.
White joins from Yahoo where he was agency group head, responsible for all display and search business with WPP agencies.
He joined Yahoo in 2008 as head of mobile, search and display advertising and held his current role for just over a year and a half. Prior to Yahoo he worked at Channel 4 as mobile advertising manager.
In July Yahoo hired Disney’s Steve McHenry to replace White, following a UK restructure at the digital media business.
Quantcast has created the new role to offer its agency clients strategic advice in the ad tech market.
White will report into Phil Macaulay, managing director of Quantcast UK and starts at the company on Monday.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne