Quantcast hires Yahoo agency sales head
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 07 September 2012 10:30AM
Quantcast, the advertising technology company, has hired former Yahoo group director Matt White as its director of agency sales.
White joins from Yahoo where he was agency group head, responsible for all display and search business with WPP agencies.
He joined Yahoo in 2008 as head of mobile, search and display advertising and held his current role for just over a year and a half. Prior to Yahoo he worked at Channel 4 as mobile advertising manager.
In July Yahoo hired Disney’s Steve McHenry to replace White, following a UK restructure at the digital media business.
Quantcast has created the new role to offer its agency clients strategic advice in the ad tech market.
White will report into Phil Macaulay, managing director of Quantcast UK and starts at the company on Monday.Follow @shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior UX Designer - Global Agency - £50K-£60K Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Staffing Account Manager Source £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film