SecretSales.com hires ARMignite to handle media
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 10 September 2012 11:40AM
ARMignite, the business accelerator division of All Response Media, has been appointed to handle media planning and buying for SecretSales.com, the online private shopping club, without a pitch.
SecretSales.com is ramping up its marketing activity with the launch of an ad campaign onto TV today (10 September) with a six-figure spend over September and October.
SecretSales.com specialises in members-only online designer sales, offering consumers "luxury" brands at up to 70% off.
The creative work was handled by Big Al's Creative Emporium TV campaign and features two fashionista women camping outside a department store waiting for the sale to begin, only to oversleep and miss the sale.
The core message is to not miss out on designer bargains by visiting SecretSales.com instead.
Nish Kukadia, chief executive officer of SecretSales.com said: "With the continued rapid growth of the business, we wanted to make sure we had the right lead media partner in place. The biggest attraction for working with ARMignite/All Response Media is the way they approach planning.
"They understand what we need to achieve and how we can outsmart our competitor set by remaining nimble and acute to real time campaign optimisation with best of breed media buying. This, coupled with their proven track record with many different fast growing consumer online brands made them the right fit for us".
ARMignite’s other online clients include giffgaff.co.uk, lovefilm, Made.com, webuyanycar.com, tombola.com and Graze.com.
<a href="https://twitter.com/nickbatten2" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false" data-size="large">Follow @nickbatten2</a>
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Manager - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Account Director Mustard Jobs £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Board Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lowe agencies develop British Heart Foundation Wear Red work
- Elspeth Lynn leaves M&C Saatchi
- Channel 5 asks Omnicom clients to seek 'independent advice'