eBay brings in Firstlight to promote advertising offering
Online marketplace eBay has brought in Firstlight to engage advertisers, brands and media agencies with its advertising proposition, Online Retail Media.
Following a competitive pitch, Firstlight has been charged with attracting brands and media agencies to advertise with eBay and use its customer insights to shape their digital campaigns.
Firstlight MD Paul Davies said: ‘We understand the issues that digital fragmentation creates for brands and we look forward to demonstrating the value that the eBay advertising solution can deliver.’
The Firstlight team will report to eBay head of corporate communications, UK, Clare Moore-Bridger.
eBay head of advertising Phuong Nguyen said: 'We look forward to working with Firstlight to demonstrate how our platform takes advertising results and brand engagement to the next level.'
The site receives 17 million unique visitors per month and has 60 million live listings in the UK at any time.
Online Retail Media offers traditional online display advertising, homepage takeovers and brand pages. Brands such as House of Fraser, Comet, Philips and BMW advertise with eBay in the UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- SEO and Analytics Specialist PFJ £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager (interim to perm) Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + dependent on experience, Hemel Hempstead
- account director > INFLUENTIAL CHALLENGER BRAND collectivo £40-50k + bens, London