eBay brings in Firstlight to promote advertising offering
Online marketplace eBay has brought in Firstlight to engage advertisers, brands and media agencies with its advertising proposition, Online Retail Media.
Following a competitive pitch, Firstlight has been charged with attracting brands and media agencies to advertise with eBay and use its customer insights to shape their digital campaigns.
Firstlight MD Paul Davies said: ‘We understand the issues that digital fragmentation creates for brands and we look forward to demonstrating the value that the eBay advertising solution can deliver.’
The Firstlight team will report to eBay head of corporate communications, UK, Clare Moore-Bridger.
eBay head of advertising Phuong Nguyen said: 'We look forward to working with Firstlight to demonstrate how our platform takes advertising results and brand engagement to the next level.'
The site receives 17 million unique visitors per month and has 60 million live listings in the UK at any time.
Online Retail Media offers traditional online display advertising, homepage takeovers and brand pages. Brands such as House of Fraser, Comet, Philips and BMW advertise with eBay in the UK.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity