Banana Republic seals Virgin partnership
Gap-owned fashion retailer Banana Republic has partnered Virgin America to run its first pan-European promotional campaign.
The retailer is offering customers the chance to win a £10,000 VIP trip to New York as part of its ‘Upgrade your style’ autumn campaign.
Banana Republic senior brand manager Errin Mackness said its intention is to engage customers ‘in a discount-led marketplace’.
The campaign was created by agency B Street and is due to break today (12 September) to coincide with the launch of a dedicated microsite.
Any customer who spends £60 in-store will be given a boarding-pass-style ticket with a code to enter the competition via the site.
The promotion will be backed by social-media and radio activity. The grand prize includes two Upper Class flights with Virgin, spending money, shopping sprees, chauffeur service and hotel accommodation.
Separately, it was announced yesterday that Virgin Atlantic chief executive Steve Ridgway is to step down after 23 years with the UK airline.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director PFJ £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Social Media Source £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage
- Affiliate Marketing Manager Norton Leigh £30,000, Central London
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social
- ESI Media to handle London Live sales in-house
- Meerkats welcome baby in Christmas day Comparethemarket.com ad
- DraftFCB acquires Inferno to run London
- VCCP's Thornton credits Bailes with O2's Campaign of the Year success
- Google reveals most searched-for events in 2013 Zeitgeist campaign