Banana Republic seals Virgin partnership
Gap-owned fashion retailer Banana Republic has partnered Virgin America to run its first pan-European promotional campaign.
The retailer is offering customers the chance to win a £10,000 VIP trip to New York as part of its ‘Upgrade your style’ autumn campaign.
Banana Republic senior brand manager Errin Mackness said its intention is to engage customers ‘in a discount-led marketplace’.
The campaign was created by agency B Street and is due to break today (12 September) to coincide with the launch of a dedicated microsite.
Any customer who spends £60 in-store will be given a boarding-pass-style ticket with a code to enter the competition via the site.
The promotion will be backed by social-media and radio activity. The grand prize includes two Upper Class flights with Virgin, spending money, shopping sprees, chauffeur service and hotel accommodation.
Separately, it was announced yesterday that Virgin Atlantic chief executive Steve Ridgway is to step down after 23 years with the UK airline.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith