Yahoo! signs up as sponsor of BrandMAX
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 September 2012 08:30AM
Yahoo! has become the headline sponsor of Brand Max, Marketing's annual conference about brand optimisation, which is being held in London on 4 October.
Senior marketers from Aviva, Barclaycard, Virgin Media, Diageo and Mars are speaking at the one-day event.
Topics covered will range from social media and data to the marketing director of the future.
The conference will be chaired by Piers North, Yahoo! UK's strategy director. North has been at Yahoo! for more than seven years; he previously worked at Rivals Digital Media and 365 Group in sports publishing.
In July Yahoo! hired Google senior executive Marissa Mayer as its president and chief executive.
Insiders say Mayer is focusing the company on its technology credentials, in particular on its advertising platforms and products such as Yahoo! Mail and Flickr.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- B2B Campaign Manager UK Stopgap competitive + benefits, Surrey
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure